Where to buy a go cart?

• Thread starter NoFinClue
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I'm asking this for a erm.. friend, who deleted their go cart and now wants to purchase one, tried looking in Brand Central, but Gran Turismo does not have a showroom. Is there any way to get one or is this a flaw in the game?

I'm asking this for a erm.. friend, who deleted their go cart and now wants to purchase one, tried looking in Brand Central, but Gran Turismo does not have a showroom. Is there any way to get one or is this a flaw in the game?
Don't know where, but can you ask from your friend how he managed to delete it, many people are searching the way how to delete cars, no-one have yet find how.

I think once you delete the Go Cart, you can not get another Go Cart in the game at this stage.

Don't know where, but can you ask from your friend how he managed to delete it, many people are searching the way how to delete cars, no-one have yet find how.

Well, according to my friend, they sold it from their garage (home > garage), there is an option to sell instead of selecting it. Apparently a pop up says gift cars cannot be sold, do you want to delete it... apparently!

Sell car -- "cannot sell this car, do you want to delete from your garage?" -- YES

I don't think I've seen one as a prize car yet either. Thats a big oops, PD.
Jerome

Agreed!

I don't think I've seen one as a prize car yet either. Thats a big oops, PD.

Jerome
Its the prize for something....watching the stupid etiquette videos maybe? Or was it in the campaign? I forget now.

Its the prize for something....watching the stupid etiquette videos maybe? Or was it in the campaign? I forget now.
True but I don't believe you can re-win prize cars for completing challenges again and again.

Jerome

Yea I think its a prize for the etiquette videos. I remember it was one of the first if not the first things I unlocked in the game.

True but I don't believe you can re-win prize cars for completing challenges again and again.

Jerome

Agreed. But they like you to re-win EVERYTHING at least 3 times from the daily challenge before you get something new!

I've watched both the videos, got 100% on the missions etc. and never deleted any cars, and I can tell you there's no kart in my garage. Can anyone confirm they actually have a kart in their garage?

Agreed. But they like you to re-win EVERYTHING at least 3 times from the daily challenge before you get something new!

Haha, you said buddy. I once got 3 C7 Vettes (the yellow one, gr.3?) 3 days in a row.

Jerome

I've watched both the videos, got 100% on the missions etc. and never deleted any cars, and I can tell you there's no kart in my garage. Can anyone confirm they actually have a kart in their garage?

I have one. Never used it, but its there.

Yes I have one :).

I have the kart. I got it as a reward car

Well, if it's any consolation, if a Sport even requires one, it will probably be supplied by the event as it would be a one-make race. Doesn't help you in lobbies or arcade but eh, at least there's that.

Back