Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,202 comments
Yes, thats perfect. It makes a bit more sense, than when I first attempted the game.
Be aware that some of that is out of date since the 1.9 update. The tyre temps window is now 26-27°C. This is a really good video, he details the settings that a lot of the competitive drivers are using.

I had some spare time, so I put together experiences from a bunch of online shared Xbox Controller profiles, and built my own in an attempt to get it as close as I could to Forza Motorsport controller feel.

I'm not fully there yet, but this controller setup is better than anything I found online (for me) and I'm quite pleased with it so far:

1698240278349.png

In particular the Speed Sensitivity at 75% is easy to make small adjustments on straights but corners are also easy to judge.
And Steer Gamma at 3.0 is far too twitchy. I found 1.8 a decent compromise in smoothing out inputs without leaving me feeling out of control.

Any tips or suggestions?

I had some spare time, so I put together experiences from a bunch of online shared Xbox Controller profiles, and built my own in an attempt to get it as close as I could to Forza Motorsport controller feel.

I'm not fully there yet, but this controller setup is better than anything I found online (for me) and I'm quite pleased with it so far:

View attachment 1297997

In particular the Speed Sensitivity at 75% is easy to make small adjustments on straights but corners are also easy to judge.
And Steer Gamma at 3.0 is far too twitchy. I found 1.8 a decent compromise in smoothing out inputs without leaving me feeling out of control.

Any tips or suggestions?
Will give it a shot!

I haven’t played the game for months. Is the ps5 version on par with pc with the new physics and tyre temperature windows?
I have PC and Xbox, and both are at v1.9. As far as I can tell, differences between the two are now minimal.

Yeah they got there in the end. Having both Xbox and PS5 versions too, they're identical in terms of performance. PS5 controller wins out for me.

One difference I think is that you cant do driver swaps in the console version?

Last edited:
Yeah they got there in the end. Having both Xbox and PS5 versions too, they're identical in terms of performance. PS5 controller wins out for me.

One difference I think is that you cant do driver swaps in the console version?
I think you can buy it's not obvious. Still haven't figured it out tbh.

You set your driver change in the pit menu. I play on ps5 and am able to do it. Either before the race, or during in the pit menu is the option for you.
It wasn't the oprion for me. Last time I played on Xbox and changed the driver in the pit I got disqualified at the end. I had to change it on track before I entered the pit to get a clean race as detailed on the last two pages. Hopefully the update has changed this.

Last edited:
So, what else will we get?

The officially homologated cars are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRO_GT2

• 911 GT2 RS Clubsport Evo
  • Audi R8 LMS GT2
  • KTM Xbow GT2
  • Lambo Huracán Super Trofeo GT2
  • Brabham BT63 GT2
  • Mercedes AMG GT2
  • Maserati MC20 GT2

"The GT2 cars would mainly focus on having a powerful engine with 640-700hp, which would be more powerful than a 560hp GT3 engine, while having low downforce more similar to the GT4 category."

Now we have models for the Audi, Lambo and Mercedes already in their GT3 form. But the MC20 in particular would be really nice to get.

Last edited:
So, what else will we get?

The officially homologated cars are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRO_GT2

• 911 GT2 RS Clubsport Evo
  • Audi R8 LMS GT2
  • KTM Xbow GT2
  • Lambo Huracán Super Trofeo GT2
  • Brabham BT63 GT2
  • Mercedes AMG GT2
  • Maserati MC20 GT2

"The GT2 cars would mainly focus on having a powerful engine with 640-700hp, which would be more powerful than a 560hp GT3 engine, while having low downforce more similar to the GT4 category."

Now we have models for the Audi, Lambo and Mercedes already in their GT3 form. But the MC20 in particular would be really nice to get.
I think the Maserati will come , cause the Maserati GT4 is in the game (without abs, as in real life) .
Will be sure fun this pack , for me the GT4 series are already more enjoyable to drive in the game thanks to having less aerodynamic downforce.

Quite interested in the Brabham also .

IMG_0715.jpeg

Would be really great that the add Dijon and protimao tracks which formed part of the 2023 SRO GT2 european series

Last edited:
The Brabham is already in Forza so I'm sure they can license it just fine.
Each game/devloper has to pay license of car/brand/track

For example, even that they have the championship license of SRO , in the GT4 DLC they didn’t add the Toyota Supra GT4 , surely cause they didn’t get the license to add it

So it’s still to see what they will add from the SRO European GT2 series to the game

Each game/devloper has to pay license of car/brand/track

For example, even that they have the championship license of SRO , in the GT4 DLC they didn’t add the Toyota Supra GT4 , surely cause they didn’t get the license to add it

So it’s still to see what they will add from the SRO European GT2 series to the game
I think he meant it in the sense they are willing to license the car, which sadly isn't a guaranteed thing these days.

I think he meant it in the sense they are willing to license the car, which sadly isn't a guaranteed thing these days.
Yup that’s why I replied that each developer has to license the cars .
As you say, it isn’t a guaranteed thing these days, as example we have the Toyota Supra GT4 , that didn’t made his way into ACC

Yup that’s why I replied that each developer has to license the cars .
As you say, it isn’t a guaranteed thing these days, as example we have the Toyota Supra GT4 , that didn’t made his way into ACC
ACC only licensed the 2019 GT4 field, which didn't include the Supra. So it's not that they didn't license it, but that it didn't exist when they were licensing the official GT4 series in 2019.

Just look here - every single official 2019 vehicle is in the game:

If they ever update their GT4 field, there are various new cars they would need to license. But it doesn't look like they will.

The battle of the platforms has begun!We’re pleased to announce that Crossplay has come to Assetto Corsa Competizione!Both Playstation 5 and Xbox Series S|X racers can battle on track to determine who is better once and for all!

I think the Maserati will come , cause the Maserati GT4 is in the game (without abs, as in real life) .
Will be sure fun this pack , for me the GT4 series are already more enjoyable to drive in the game thanks to having less aerodynamic downforce.

Quite interested in the Brabham also .

View attachment 1310383

Would be really great that the add Dijon and protimao tracks which formed part of the 2023 SRO GT2 european series
Red Bull Ring would probably get added as it's a 2023 GT2 track that they already have in AC1, so would be easy to bring in to ACC.

ACC only licensed the 2019 GT4 field, which didn't include the Supra. So it's not that they didn't license it, but that it didn't exist when they were licensing the official GT4 series in 2019.

Just look here - every single official 2019 vehicle is in the game:

If they ever update their GT4 field, there are various new cars they would need to license. But it doesn't look like they will.
Not just Supra GT4 you also have the Ford Mustang GT4, Mclaren Artura GT4 and the BMW M4 GT4(G82).

GT2 and Nordschliefe will be the final send off. Imagine if we got LMGT3 along with Circuit De La Sarthe since SRO is not connected to the WEC i doubt we will get it.

I would not mind seeing old GT3 cars like the 458 GT3 and the SLS AMG GT3. Remember the good old GT3 cars from NFS Shift 2.

Latest Posts

Back