Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,202 comments
She is ready for her first championship 😉

Assetto Corsa Competizione_20231217181525.png

Love those wheels. But I don't understand when you said she's ready

To me, it would mean somebody created a livery. Did you actually create that livery? That's not possible in ACC is it?

I'm on PS5
You can create liveries in game on console, but it is very limited. You have a set of patterns to choose and you can change colours, but it's nothing like GT7 and you won't be able to replicate a real life livery because you can't add decals.

You can create liveries in game on console, but it is very limited. You have a set of patterns to choose and you can change colours, but it's nothing like GT7 and you won't be able to replicate a real life livery because you can't add decals.
I'm embarrassed I never discovered that myself. Even if it's limited, I would love to do some minor customization, especially the wheel rims

Love those wheels. But I don't understand when you said she's ready

To me, it would mean somebody created a livery. Did you actually create that livery? That's not possible in ACC is it?

I'm on PS5
As our fellow GTP'ers mentioned, you can create one yourself but it is a bit limited. The option isn't thrown in your face either.

I wanted to run my own small team since otherwise you always run as the official driver and not yourself (or is that an option I missed 🫣)

Last edited:
All dlc is on sale. Picking it all up as my personal Christmas present 🥳
Just picked up the Challengers Pack and 2023 GT World Challenge pack for grand total of £6.10.

Both separately are much more expensive.

I don't understand Steam sales sometimes, but I wont complain!

Strange you get a bundle deal for just those 2 dlcs on steam.
On psn, it's just each dlc on sale separately.
Might get challengers pack for 50% off.

But might wait for ac2 for more diverse cars anyhow.
Not playing much of acc, even if i did get into it quite a bit at 1st, with the Porsches.

Last edited:
Has anyone had issues with the assettocorsa.net forums? I’ve been getting “an unexpected database error has occurred please try again later” message the past few days.

Man this game is amazing on ps5. The sound and feel are really some
I feel the same way! I keep going back to gt7 and getting disappointed. The feel you get back from the road in ACC is so much greater. I did try an online race last night in ACC and I was awful! Got into the back of someone into turn 1 at Misano and ruined more than a few racers day. It will get better! Have fun!

It sounds like they’re going to continue to support ACC even with AC2 on the horizon too. I love ACC. Nurburgring Nordschleife coming soon, and GT2, and a 2024 season update. Take my cash Kunos.
I do hope they add some more of the new cars!(cough cough--the new vette!!) I will keep buying every pack that comes out in hopes that it creates enough profit to keep the updates coming!

They only add cars which are racing in the licensed series.

So far this was:
  • 2019 GT4 Europe
  • 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 GT World Challenge Europe
  • Various single make race cars from 2020-2022 (Ferrari Challenge, Lamborghini Super Trofeo, Porsche Supercup and the BMW M2 CS Racing)
Edit - See the great overview here: https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/Cars_Overview

So yeah, the 2024 season cars will be included in a 2024 update DLC, but if nobody in GTWC Europe buys and races a GT3 Mustang or GT3 Corvette then it won't appear in ACC.

See here for an example of which cars we got in the 2023 update: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_GT_World_Challenge_Europe

Edit: I found that the Endurance Series for 2024 will almost certainly have Ford Mustang GT3s, and the new Evo Aston Martin Vantage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_GT_World_Challenge_Europe_Endurance_Cup

No Corvettes seen yet.

Last edited:
Honestly I wouldnt mind seeing some old GT3 cars.

They dont have to get the fia gt3 licence a nice custom grid tool can do the job.

If I had to choose which old GT3 cars I would like to see the Ferrari 458 GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 GT3 would be my picks.

Also have a soft spot for the Alpina B6 GT3 with that cool green livery thanks to NFS Shift 2.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Anybody else having problems connecting to ACC on PS5? I’m a returning simracer and have just downloaded the PS5 version of the game (not played since it was PS4 only).

The offline single player aspect works fine but for some reason it won’t connect to the servers (red dot with disconnected next to it on the main menu). I can’t view my stats, race online, do special events etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone!

Anybody else having problems connecting to ACC on PS5? I’m a returning simracer and have just downloaded the PS5 version of the game (not played since it was PS4 only).

The offline single player aspect works fine but for some reason it won’t connect to the servers (red dot with disconnected next to it on the main menu). I can’t view my stats, race online, do special events etc.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome back! I had no issues yesterday. But it was having a hard time pulling up stats and getting connected in a race. But it was showing as connected

Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance.
I went on for the first time today on PS5, wouldn’t connect to online, competitions and when I came out of practice it said disconnected or connection lost, hoping it works next time I go on, the driving feels much better than GT7 with a controller.

Welcome back! I had no issues yesterday. But it was having a hard time pulling up stats and getting connected in a race. But it was showing as connected

I went on for the first time today on PS5, wouldn’t connect to online, competitions and when I came out of practice it said disconnected or connection lost, hoping it works next time I go on, the driving feels much better than GT7 with a controller.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hopefully just a server issue at their end which can be fixed.
Happy to report that everything appears to be working fine. It’s even pulled across my old ratings from back when I raced on PS4.

I haven't paid attention to the GT2 DLC until now. I looked up SRO GT2 and found that this class has some more power than GT3, but only with GT4 level of downforce, so the performance is actually between GT3 and GT4 instead of above GT3. What a weird name …
Probably ~2 seconds per lap slower than GT3. I had a look at 2023 Monza qualifying times as an example (you can find GT2, GT3 and GT4 lap times in the archives on the SRO website). In fact, this speed puts them very close to the Lambo Super Trofeo.

Also good to have the formal release date: 24th January.

Last edited:
Back