Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,850 comments
Released : Chevrolet Corvette GTP´88 (C4)
View attachment 1346252

Author:F302
Texture Update : F302 (rework,Skin Update)
Skins: Tar Heel
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer; AC Vison GT 1.0
have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Great job with this car. It is a little fast though. I ran a race at Mid-Ohio against this and several other IMSA GTP cars. The Corvette was turning race laps in the low 1:19's. In the actual race there in 88, the fastest qualifier was G. Brabham in the Nissan at 1:19.95 and he set fastest race lap at 1:21.3. Otherwise, well done.

Last edited:
Hi,
Yes, they were raced in ALMS during the 00s. You can find on wikipedia or on this website by searching by cars : https://www.racingsportscars.com

I have these cars set up in a few custom championships, but they are mostly single track endurance. Did these cars run any regular championships at all, in which they run a series of different tracks through a season?

VRC protos 2003

View attachment 1346626

Also wondering about the VRC protos 2019 and the Proto C's from the 80s/90s...

Hi Peter. Just a couple of observations:

I'm not sure how else to describe what I'm seeing with LCS, but it generally seems to make daylight a bit hazy looking. It's almost like the gamma now isn't properly controlled when using linear colour space. There also seems to be a much greeater amount of blue in the light spectrum, which doesn't just seem like something that can be adjusted with a warmer colour temperature.

I'm not sure if you or anyone else has noticed either of these things?
Please don't judge LCS with the default wfx for now. You also switch to a different weather integration if you switch the shaders in the default weather style. With the next Pure you can compare gamma and LCS much better because both modes are matched visually.

Please for all people:
You can't compare gamma and lcs shaders with the default weather style. Both modes are not matched. The gamma shader weather style looks completely different to the lcs weather style. You think you just switch the shaders, but within the code 2 different weather styles are running. Gamma or lcs shaders have nothing to do with postprocessing or world graphics.
Ilja took the opportunity to renew his weather style with the new shaders, so you also compare 2 different styles with different csp weather functions like the new fog algorithm. This new fog algorithm is much more present in the lcs mode of default weather style.

Default weather style is a techdemo! And Ilja does not have time to develop it to the smallest detail. So if you have "non LCS" selected you see the older default weather style from half a year ago and with "LCS" you see a updated default weather style, which supports also the LCS shaders. Both are COMPLETELY different and making comparisons (gamma vs lcs shaders) impossible.

You can just compare the old default wfx with gamma and the new default wfx with lcs. But this is NOT a comparison between gamm and lcs!

Last edited:
1713169490908.png

1713169500518.png

1713169548392.png

I may or may not do something about these 2 cars

This is how the new versions for the 1983 mod looked (after improvements to the textures by MrHunt):
Ligier (6 versions with differences)
Ferrari (C2 and C3 with 6 versions in total)
Renault RE30C (early season, an adaptation, as this model is not found this way in other simulators)
Lotus 92 (early season 1983)
Tyrrell 011 (early season 1983)
good skins !! When do you share the link ?
thanks for all

Great job with this car. It is a little fast though. I ran a race at Mid-Ohio against this and several other IMSA GTP cars. The Corvette was turning race laps in the low 1:19's. In the actual race there in 88, the fastest qualifier was G. Brabham in the Nissan at 1:19.95 and he set fastest race lap at 1:21.3. Otherwise, well done.

Hello, why the link is donw? can someone re-up it? Thank you

shi
Naruto Skyline v1.21
Converted from rFactor2.

View attachment 1297656View attachment 1297657
Nsuka is a virtual circuit about the 'Naruto Skyline' in Naruto city, Tokushima, Japan.
Its reading is "enu suka".
You should drive the left traffic lane except overtaking, to obey a japanese traffic law.

Remove the old version and then install it.
・CSP recommended
・34 pit/start
・3 layouts (InnerLoop, OuterLoop, Freeroam)

Credits & Thanks;
・Takach (website), the author of the rfactor2 original version.
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@ckkjw398 ,support and Camtool Replay
@CrisT86 , config advice

v1.0 changelog;
There was an update to the original source and my previous work wasn't good, so I converted from almost scratch.
The layout has been reduced to three: InnerLoop, OuterLoop, and freeroam.
Changed the start position to match the original source.
I was able to include an aerial photograph at the time of conversion.
Increased the number of Pit / Start to 24.
Rework ext_config.ini
Includes Replace Sign skin
And Many others...

v1.1 changelog;
Objects were aggregated and optimized.
Adjust ext_config.ini
The number of PITs has been increased to 34.

v1.15 changelog;
-Added sideline to AI.
-Updated ext_config.ini.

v1.2 changelog;
-Updated AI sideline and ai_hints.ini. (Innerloop)
-Updated ext_config.ini and audio_sources.ini.
-Fixed missing road mesh.
-Add seasonal adjustments. (ext_config.ini)
-The camtool for the innerloop layout that was previously included has been adjusted and included. The Outerloop layout was difficult to adjust, so it is not included.
-Other minor fixes

v1.21 changelog;
-Updated AI lines, sidelines, and ai_hints.ini.
-Updated ext_config.ini, audio_sources.ini and VAO-patch.
-A physical wall was installed at a tollbooth on the highway to prevent cars from crashing.
-Fixed holes in the road surface.
-Added sections.ini.

RD link
Mediafire link

Naruto Skyline v1.21
The link is in the quote.

v1.21 changelog;
-Updated AI lines, sidelines, and ai_hints.ini.
-Updated ext_config.ini, audio_sources.ini and VAO-patch.
-A physical wall was installed at a tollbooth on the highway to prevent cars from crashing.
-Fixed holes in the road surface.
-Added sections.ini.

Clydeside Circuit: Glasgow, Scotland

Located in Glasgow along the scenic River Clyde, the Clydeside Circuit is a fictional, compact street racing track featuring a mix of tight corners and short straights. Based on the real road layout, It is crafted to test precision driving and control, reflecting the urban architecture around the SSE Hydro for a genuine and engaging sim racing experience. This track is ideal for various racing formats and is now available for download on Overtake.gg!

Screenshot_bcrc_alfa_gt3_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_22-2-124-17-51-21.jpg
Screenshot_stockcruze_2022_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_21-2-124-19-0-30.jpg
Screenshot_stockcruze_2022_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_21-2-124-19-0-0.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_14-2-124-18-37-54.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_14-2-124-18-40-30.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_14-2-124-18-35-0.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_13-2-124-17-38-53.jpg
Screenshot_f1_2011_redbull_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_14-2-124-18-1-9.jpg
Screenshot_bcrc_renault_gt3_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_22-2-124-17-52-6.jpg
Screenshot_bcrc_aston_gt3_glasgow_hydro_gtomega_5-3-124-19-46-14.jpg

Uniquely, the Clydeside circuit was designed with tradeshows in mind, allowing GT OMEGA to showcase their sim racing gear effectively. The circuit’s shorter layout is optimal for quick demos, though it maintains enough complexity to be enjoyable.

Key features include:

• Full compatibility with Custom Shaders Patch (CSP), which is required for the best experience.
  • Night lighting and complete rain compatibility enhance the realism, making it suitable for racing under any conditions.
  • The track accommodates 20 grid/pit slots, catering to larger racing events.
For the best visual experience, we recommend using the 'Pure' weather mod by Peter Boese. This track’s lighting is optimized for the 'Pure' post-processing filter. Adjust your PPF settings if the lighting appears overly bright or dim.

Located in Glasgow along the scenic River Clyde, the Clydeside Circuit is a fictional, compact street racing track featuring a mix of tight corners and short straights. Based on the real road layout, It is crafted to test precision driving and control, reflecting the urban architecture around the SSE Hydro for a genuine and engaging sim racing experience. This track is ideal for various racing formats and is now available for download on Overtake.gg!

View attachment 1346779View attachment 1346788View attachment 1346787View attachment 1346786View attachment 1346785View attachment 1346784View attachment 1346783View attachment 1346782View attachment 1346781View attachment 1346780

Uniquely, the Clydeside circuit was designed with tradeshows in mind, allowing GT OMEGA to showcase their sim racing gear effectively. The circuit’s shorter layout is optimal for quick demos, though it maintains enough complexity to be enjoyable.

Key features include:

• Full compatibility with Custom Shaders Patch (CSP), which is required for the best experience.
  • Night lighting and complete rain compatibility enhance the realism, making it suitable for racing under any conditions.
For the best visual experience, we recommend using the 'Pure' weather mod by Peter Boese. This track’s lighting is optimized for the 'Pure' post-processing filter. Adjust your PPF settings if the lighting appears overly bright or dim.
"complete rain compatibility enhance the realism"

Well, that's Scotland :sly:

Released : Chevrolet Corvette GTP´88 (C4)
View attachment 1346252

Author:F302
Texture Update : F302 (rework,Skin Update)
Skins: Tar Heel
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer; AC Vison GT 1.0
have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Any chance to have a Mazda RX-792P? And by the way, thanks so much for your efferts and works

But the main differences in this pictures is NOT LCS. This has more to do with postprocessing and a different taste. If this is the same time/date, why should it be so bright in nighttimes.

Here is a current comparison between a MATCHED gamma and lcs integration:
/https:/acstuff.ru/u/comparison/19r

With the next Pure version you can test this, but only for daytimes. There are thousands of little problems to be solved and as you see in the picture also in CSP the shaders will also need many work. But we should actually see it as a techdemo, BUT the differences are on shader level and NOT postprocessing. Gamms vs. LCS is not a brighter or more contrast picture or what so ever. The differences are a different math when calculating color / lights in the shader. So the overall picture should look the same in terms of brightness and contrast.

So here you can see a good example of how colors are differently calcualted:

And this results in a different presentation when you have many structures with different lights and shadows in the view. That is where LCS shines. Also the fog algorithm was changed with the LCS shaders:
the first comparison looks good for the background and the trees but on those Porsches colors and reflections look weird. Let me explain: the glasses on the cars seams to disappear with LCS and all the interiors seam to not have AO (I don't know if it is something related to the first beta version of LCS in AC or not). Also, the colors on the cars are flat without reflactions but the bottom plastic parts look better.
The second picture with LCS it looks like some old GTA games and the gamma looks the remastered version of the old GTA game.
The last one looks ok with LCS (as I said I think that it works better with far distance landscapes and vegetation).

Correct me if I'm worng but I think that this is just the result of a first beta release/attempt of LCS in AC. Also, this is just my taste and I don't want to convince anybody. Anyway, I see the potential of LCS in AC expecially for a much easier renderization, so let's wait and see 😊

Last edited:

View attachment 1346779View attachment 1346788View attachment 1346787View attachment 1346786View attachment 1346785View attachment 1346784View attachment 1346783View attachment 1346782View attachment 1346781View attachment 1346780

Key features include:

*fictional DryFX included

Looks like it would be much better than the majority of Formula E tracks, nice amount of detail thank you.

Last edited:
Hi guys i know its not the exactly right Forums but sinnce we are here all AC drivers maybe someone can help.

So i switched from my T300 to Fanatec CSL DD 8nM wheel and all settings so far i found are bit disappointing.
Yes the wheel is smooth, yes its much stronger and i feel more details. BUT i can´t absolutely not feel and over- or understeeering which i felt very well with my old thrustmaster. Just no grip loss feeling there....

If someone can recommend settings for AC profiler and game i wouldm be grateful. I am kind very disappointed of the wheel right now :(

Last edited:
Ooooh! Fire! Thanks for this! For a time I had lost hope that one would ever arise for AC. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Some people like to drift around streets on super-tuned cars. Others like to rally around dirt treks. Some others like to speed along winding tracks with open-wheelers. I? I prefer to drive stock classics. There are still quite some historical cars that we're missing in AC like the 1971 Citroën SM or the 1967 NSU Ro 80. In fact, I attached a list of cars that I think are worthy to figure in the pantheon of AC cars and that we still don't have.
Totally Agree to your list. But you Forgot Ferrari 328 GTS and Audi Urquattro (not the Sport Quattro)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back