Circuit de la Sarthe - PP700 / 30 minutes is the best track to grind while enjoying the actual track, car & weather!!!

• Thread starter GMW
  • 92 comments
I have a new favourite car for this event. The Ferrari F40. It handles really well (just make sure the brake balance is set all the way to the front) and is quite fast on the straights. The tyre wear is modest but the fuel consumption is high so you’ve got to have a good pit strategy and adjust the fuel map accordingly.
D11AB35F-49A8-4F93-AFA0-CDF9F99F7B7A.jpeg

27C46A04-F1F4-4339-B4D8-9AE4E009CE2D.jpeg

Another Ferrari favourite: the F430. It’s the fastest car of any of the ones I’ve tried so far, can easily take the lead of the race before the end of lap 1. The cost of doing so is burning an excessive amount of fuel though, so beware. However, even with a 3-stop strategy (or, in my case, a 3-stop mistake, since I accidentally skipped changing tyres on the second pit stop and had to do a third one because of that) it’s a comfortable win.

I have a new favourite car for this event. The Ferrari F40. It handles really well (just make sure the brake balance is set all the way to the front) and is quite fast on the straights. The tyre wear is modest but the fuel consumption is high so you’ve got to have a good pit strategy and adjust the fuel map accordingly.View attachment 1224450
When it comes to Ferraris, I liked the Testarossa most for this race...superfast and moderate when it comes to tirewear and fuel consumption...

Back