Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

BUG REPORT:
AI ignores the Yellow flag warnings...

When PD implemented 1.42 they added this :
2. Physics Simulation Model
 - The stability of rival cars in wet conditions has been adjusted.
and when they did, it changed the behavior of the AI. The AI now ignores any Yellow Flag warnings. Prior to 1.42 the AI would slow down and sometimes down to a stop and a crawl when the Yellow Flag warning was issued and now (just discovered this recently) they continue on and pass like normal. Please watch video as proof.

And the AI has no problem rear-ending you when you slow for the yellow.

When shutter speeds of 1/30 seconds or below is used in a race photo, animated particles like raindrops stop moving after rendering the first photo. There is a strong possibility that this bug affects other trackside details, such as animated signboards, as well.

Before pressing the Triangle button to render a photo, it can be seen that the raindrops are stretched out vertically as they fall from the sky, both in the chase camera during the paused replay, and when aiming through the viewfinder in photo mode. However, once the Triangle button is pressed to render a photo, the raindrops revert to a spherical shape in the viewfinder for subsequent shots, and rendering the image again without changing any settings results in the raindrops having only horizontal motion.

This video is captured on a PS5 in performance mode with Ray Tracing enabled for photo shoots.

In Custom races the opponents go on DEFAULT TIRES
only thing that will stick is if you put a road car on race tyres, in which case they will always default to RH, but keep any road car on comfort or sport compounds, and they will always default back to whatever they came with from the factory/UCD

only thing that will stick is if you put a road car on race tyres, in which case they will always default to RH, but keep any road car on comfort or sport compounds, and they will always default back to whatever they came with from the factory/UCD
Thanks for the answer. But it should not be like that. I like playing in sport tires, i wanna play against my build cars

Thanks for the answer. But it should not be like that. I like playing in sport tires, i wanna play against my build cars
nah I 100% agree but so far it's the only workaround I know of to keep every car on the same tyre

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution models cannot adjust their Active Yaw Control (AYC) systems in the cars that are equipped with said system. This had not been an issue in Gran Turismo Sport, where the AYC system can be adjusted via the settings page.

In 「GT Auto」, the recently added 「Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR」 has wrong camera placement in the 「Custom Parts」 section. Please refer to the screenshots below for reference:

Front Aero:

グランツーリスモ™ 7_20240303143345.png

Front Grille:

グランツーリスモ™ 7_20240303141453.png

This is what the correct camera placement ought to look like:

グランツーリスモ™ 7_20240303143429.png

Dodge Demon oil change is bugged wont restore the full horsepower just says it was complete and green
1) How many miles/km have you put on the engine?
2) How many engine rebuilds has that car gone through?
3) Are the ECU or power restrictor less than 100%?

7,500 miles
Overhaul the engine 2 times
I have not messed with ecu or power restrict
GT has permanent power degradation after a certain distance or number of rebuilds, so I think you may have driven that car for long enough that it's lost its power. Does the "New Engine" upgrade in the tuning shop show a power gain over the current engine?

GT has permanent power degradation after a certain distance or number of rebuilds, so I think you may have driven that car for long enough that it's lost its power. Does the "New Engine" upgrade in the tuning shop show a power gain over the current engine?
That would have to be a good reason to buy a new engine, that the mileage goes back to zero, including old cars. Now it doesn't make sense to buy a new engine, for now only repairing makes sense... I guess but it's so many meaningless "details" of the game.

There is 5 bars.
Today is the 5th.
It accumulates all the distance you did today, the ticket was delivered 1079km prior to your screenshot (or should have been).
forgive the Newbie, but I am not sure what that means, each time up to now, when it reaches 26.219 miles it resets and starts again, doesn't it?

forgive the Newbie, but I am not sure what that means, each time up to now, when it reaches 26.219 miles it resets and starts again, doesn't it?
It shows how much distance you travel per day.
When your console timestamp registers the next day then it will reset to zero.

If you drive the required distance for marathon (42.195km), it will award the ticket directly at that moment (after exiting the current driving session), and still continue counting your distance travelled.

It shows how much distance you travel per day.
When your console timestamp registers the next day then it will reset to zero.

If you drive the required distance for marathon (42.195km), it will award the ticket directly at that moment (after exiting the current driving session), and still continue counting your distance travelled.
ah, so you get penalised for using the game more rather than getting rewarded?

The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution models cannot adjust their Active Yaw Control (AYC) systems in the cars that are equipped with said system. This had not been an issue in Gran Turismo Sport, where the AYC system can be adjusted via the settings page.

In 「GT Auto」, the recently added 「Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR」 has wrong camera placement in the 「Custom Parts」 section. Please refer to the screenshots below for reference:

Front Aero:

View attachment 1333539

Front Grille:

View attachment 1333543

This is what the correct camera placement ought to look like:

View attachment 1333538
I also had issue with no AYC, thought maybe it was meant to be... anywho ended up buying the part that adjusts power dist. really unfortunate bug.. maybe that's why people complain the evo sucks
Renault R4: in Replay, windows decals are visible only from outside.

full
I'd had something similar with windows but slightly different, forgot about it tho
New bug since the latest update, Driving Marathon stopped working, just keeps adding and no more Tickets awarded!

View attachment 1334213

View attachment 1334214
incredible i'd have to think it's a sync bug between server etc

I would like to report a bug, I just engine swapped my '69 Fairlady Z and wanted tl test it, tried it on the Tokyo Expressway Japanese Clubman Cup 550; the thing is that the car is like a magnet; it keeps yeeting itself towards the walls, once stuck, the only way to get out of it is to come to a complete stop.
install suspension and differential, lock it, Race it, then Increase body rigidity and race it again.

Ths is not a bug but a feature that makes things painful. It is a Replay Options dialog that appears when viewing Replays (under gear icon, see picture).
This dialog box resets every time to „Off“ so one must open it every single time to change preferred option. It makes studying replays complicated. Let the dialog remember selected option, please. Thanks.

replay.png

Last edited:
Ths is not a bug but a feature that makes things painful. It is a Replay Options dialog that appears when viewing Replays (under gear icon, see picture).
This dialog box resets every time to „Off“ so one must open it every single time to change preferred option. It makes studying replays complicated. Let the dialog remember selected option, please. Thanks.

View attachment 1336667
I'm convinced this is a design choice to encourage as many pretty, 'clean' replay views as possible

Back