GRAN TURISMO 7 - RADICAL SR3 SL 2013 ONE-MAKE SERIES - LOBBY SATURDAYS @ 7:30P.M. EASTERN STANDARD TIME

@Endless-Wilso I'm not looking to fight your gang. @A_Higher_Place You're welcome to join. Just take note of lobby settings. No Ghosting. Have had none regulars jump into lobby and pull infront of others after wrecking. Heck, I even lifted after pushing someone wide and got slammed because I wasnt paying attention behind me. I ruined the night that round. DR isn't important. SR is considered and S is highly recommended but not required. Its a way to gauge new player etiquette and avoid the occasional troll who may be out to wreck us all.

Lobby is open.

Last edited:
@Endless-Wilso I'm not looking to fight your gang. @A_Higher_Place You're welcome to join. Just take note of lobby settings. No Ghosting. Have had none regulars jump into lobby and pull infront of others after wrecking. Heck, I even lifted after pushing someone wide and got slammed because I wasnt paying attention behind me. I ruined the night that round. DR isn't important. SR is considered and S is highly recommended but not required. Its a way to gauge new player etiquette and avoid the occasional troll who may be out to wreck us all.

Lobby is open.
How do I find your lobby?

@A_Higher_Place Yes. Wilso, Pigems, The359 and Drex124 are all very "alien". Occasionally there is a track I know really well and can manage to keep up but I have watched The359 pace me while waiting for Pigems to pass me for 2nd. Then they took off racing at speed and I couldn't keep up. It's insane how quick people are on PS5 compared to PS4. As soon as I get the disc drive working again, I'm selling the console, wheel, games and everything.

That said, thank you to all of you for participating and giving my first hosted season a chance. The final spread sheet is updated but the final results are posted below. For Pole Position, Fastest Lap and number of Rounds/Races each player participated in, reference the attachment on post #3.

1. Endless-Wilso - 145 Points
2. QTip8329Wags - 141 Points
3. Redneckchef - 131 Points
4. Pigems - 128 Points
5. Cold Warrior - 116 Points
6. The359 - 73 Points
7. Drex124 - 72 Points
8. Kermit_2142 - 9 Points
9. bloodyboyblue - 9 Points

Honorable mentions to Bennier, A_Higher_Place and any other players who joined the open lobby. Thank you all.

You guys doing sub 2:18's are aliens. That was a blast. I need to work on my consistency! Thank you for a fun couple of races
And yet some of these guys are still slow compared to the top players. The current top post for the Super Formula time trial at Fuji is 1:18.840. The official real life lap record at Fuji is 1:18.426 set by Felipe Massa during Formula 1 visit in 2008.

@QTip8329Wags Thanks again for setting up the series and hosting. And it's been a pleasure racing with the rest of you, lobby jitters, mistakes, randoms and all.
And don't worry so much about pace difference @A_Higher_Place as this car has odd characteristics that seem to exaggerate driving styles. I had tracks where I had pace beyond anything and other tracks where I couldn't even see the other cars they were so far ahead. I'll activate my NA account soon and maybe see you guys in some dailies up there.

@A_Higher_Place Yes. Wilso, Pigems, The359 and Drex124 are all very "alien". Occasionally there is a track I know really well and can manage to keep up but I have watched The359 pace me while waiting for Pigems to pass me for 2nd. Then they took off racing at speed and I couldn't keep up. It's insane how quick people are on PS5 compared to PS4. As soon as I get the disc drive working again, I'm selling the console, wheel, games and everything.

That said, thank you to all of you for participating and giving my first hosted season a chance. The final spread sheet is updated but the final results are posted below. For Pole Position, Fastest Lap and number of Rounds/Races each player participated in, reference the attachment on post #3.

1. Endless-Wilso - 145 Points
2. QTip8329Wags - 141 Points
3. Redneckchef - 131 Points
4. Pigems - 128 Points
5. Cold Warrior - 116 Points
6. The359 - 73 Points
7. Drex124 - 72 Points
8. Kermit_2142 - 9 Points
9. bloodyboyblue - 9 Points

Honorable mentions to Bennier, A_Higher_Place and any other players who joined the open lobby. Thank you all.
I finished last in every race that someone else didn't make a mistake. And somehow I placed 5th overall.

So your playing on a download copy. How much hard drive space does that version take up?

I hope you plan to buy a PS5 after selling your PS4 stuff. I have future plans in the works. Around late August early September.

@QTip8329Wags Thanks again for setting up the series and hosting. And it's been a pleasure racing with the rest of you, lobby jitters, mistakes, randoms and all.
And don't worry so much about pace difference @A_Higher_Place as this car has odd characteristics that seem to exaggerate driving styles. I had tracks where I had pace beyond anything and other tracks where I couldn't even see the other cars they were so far ahead. I'll activate my NA account soon and maybe see you guys in some dailies up there.
Out of the 3 what I dub super lightweights available in GT7. The SR3 is my least favorite. I prefer X-Bow and Mono over the SR3. Just too much turbo lag for modern turbo car. And the car has no drive off because of it. It's harder to use the lack of weight as an advantage against other cars.

Last edited:
@Redneckchef You're welcome. I enjoyed it as well.

@Cold Warrior I will probably go back to PS3 and game for pure enjoyment offline. Money is too tight to throw $750 at a console with extra crap I don't want at all. When I can get a none scalped PS5 disc edition new in box for MSRP of $500 or lower, I'll consider it but probably not. With all these shortages and trade war stuff going on, I don't see consoles staying around much longer. Resources would be forced in to computers, cars and cell phones among other necessities all the while leaving consoles behind. The Youtube play button disappeared on mobile over two years ago as predicted though I only noticed it for a day or two before it was back. If the trends continue the way they are, new console designs will be shelved for PC and other electronics. Look at the attacks on gaming over the past few years, the programmer boycotts, Gamestop being shorted constantly as millions of people start playing more video games than ever during shutdown. They always point to someone who has played Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty online. GTA has always been "bad" in my opinion but it gets an M rating so it's up to parents right? The old Call of Duties were fun on PS2 and Wii but not long after, online got really toxic. I noticed a huge spike or a least publication of it when all the MOBA's started up. Halo had crap talkers but now, people call SWAT teams on others when the loose and people can get shot for real. I don't think it is video games, I think it is a lack of responsibility and discipline but I need to stop rambling.

@Redneckchef You're welcome. I enjoyed it as well.

@Cold Warrior I will probably go back to PS3 and game for pure enjoyment offline. Money is too tight to throw $750 at a console with extra crap I don't want at all. When I can get a none scalped PS5 disc edition new in box for MSRP of $500 or lower, I'll consider it but probably not. With all these shortages and trade war stuff going on, I don't see consoles staying around much longer. Resources would be forced in to computers, cars and cell phones among other necessities all the while leaving consoles behind. The Youtube play button disappeared on mobile over two years ago as predicted though I only noticed it for a day or two before it was back. If the trends continue the way they are, new console designs will be shelved for PC and other electronics. Look at the attacks on gaming over the past few years, the programmer boycotts, Gamestop being shorted constantly as millions of people start playing more video games than ever during shutdown. They always point to someone who has played Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty online. GTA has always been "bad" in my opinion but it gets an M rating so it's up to parents right? The old Call of Duties were fun on PS2 and Wii but not long after, online got really toxic. I noticed a huge spike or a least publication of it when all the MOBA's started up. Halo had crap talkers but now, people call SWAT teams on others when the loose and people can get shot for real. I don't think it is video games, I think it is a lack of responsibility and discipline but I need to stop rambling.
I'm very sorry to hear this. You were great to race with. And I hoped you would take part in my future races. I got so fun ideas in mind. I hope you stick around and find out. Good luck if you don't. Either way I still be racing on GT7.

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting @QTip8329Wags and congratulations on the win @Endless-Wilso.

Stick around with the ps4 @QTip8329Wags, I don’t see many rushing to upgrade to ps5 unless they have already done so, myself included. :cheers:
I want to upgrade to a PS5. The money and scalpers are great deterrents. The Gran Turismo has too much nostalgia for me to give up on it so easily. Plus I can't afford a brand new ultimate gaming PC. Let alone afford to upgrade it every year to the latest spec. I hate Xbox do to bad experiences. And Nintendo doesn't a competing racing sim. Not that I don't play Mario Kart. It's a great party game. But I'm an endurance racer at heart. And these 3 lap races don't fulfill me.

Thank you for the encouragement. I'll have it until its fixed. Right now, GS would give me $280+ in trade value just for the console. It reads and I use the manual disc eject. Its either a broken ribbon cable or burnt fuse on the board. Its beeps and senses but the rollers don't activate. Other than that, I have no complaints. Any other issues are with specific games like Kingdom Come Deliverance where, like Skyrim in on PS3, eventually the loading and graphics rendering takes so long, you can ride across the map on a horse at full speed and everything but the ground disappears. Played through twice only for the game to crash after the Halfway point each time. Not to mention most PS4 games are PS3 remakes or remasters it seems like and most PS5 games are PS4 originals that have upgrade options.

Thank you for the encouragement. I'll have it until its fixed. Right now, GS would give me $280+ in trade value just for the console. It reads and I use the manual disc eject. Its either a broken ribbon cable or burnt fuse on the board. Its beeps and senses but the rollers don't activate. Other than that, I have no complaints. Any other issues are with specific games like Kingdom Come Deliverance where, like Skyrim in on PS3, eventually the loading and graphics rendering takes so long, you can ride across the map on a horse at full speed and everything but the ground disappears. Played through twice only for the game to crash after the Halfway point each time. Not to mention most PS4 games are PS3 remakes or remasters it seems like and most PS5 games are PS4 originals that have upgrade options.
I really wish you would reconsider the selling your PS4. You are a great competitive match up Fastone371. Now he won't have as much again.

If you do reconsider the sale. I looking at Labor Day weekend for my 1st event my Fall Series. Testing is already in process.

That isn't true. Fastone371 is much faster than me and far more consistent. I lucked out on a few tracks and practiced way too much compared to everyone else. Now I find out I'm still being whooped by controller users while the Star Player rating I was going for is now reserved for 32 people in the world, not the original top 200 per region. Plus all the cheaters, track limit and penalty "tricks", the top players in the world communicating car selections to plan teams for future events like they are already expecting to go...I'm out. Gran Turismo isn't Gran Turismo any more. Can't sell cars. Less car selection...like all Corvettes but the C5/CR-5, why? Loss of full adaptable weather and time progression for all tracks like GT6...the list goes on. Heck, I even liked the random track generator to test cars or create wildly un-drivable elevations for fun. The processing power and speed difference between PS4 and PS5's have only sealed the deal for me competition wise. I stand no chance placing much higher than the top 150 in the region on a PS4 due to lag between console generations. All top players are on PS5 consoles. I'll see if I can share the recording I took from Saturday. You can hear my PS4 missing frames and see cars shaking around me once I get close to a PS5 user. Don't know if it will transfer into the recording or if the console corrects that stuff, I'll have to check.

That isn't true. Fastone371 is much faster than me and far more consistent. I lucked out on a few tracks and practiced way too much compared to everyone else. Now I find out I'm still being whooped by controller users while the Star Player rating I was going for is now reserved for 32 people in the world, not the original top 200 per region. Plus all the cheaters, track limit and penalty "tricks", the top players in the world communicating car selections to plan teams for future events like they are already expecting to go...I'm out. Gran Turismo isn't Gran Turismo any more. Can't sell cars. Less car selection...like all Corvettes but the C5/CR-5, why? Loss of full adaptable weather and time progression for all tracks like GT6...the list goes on. Heck, I even liked the random track generator to test cars or create wildly un-drivable elevations for fun. The processing power and speed difference between PS4 and PS5's have only sealed the deal for me competition wise. I stand no chance placing much higher than the top 150 in the region on a PS4 due to lag between console generations. All top players are on PS5 consoles. I'll see if I can share the recording I took from Saturday. You can hear my PS4 missing frames and see cars shaking around me once I get close to a PS5 user. Don't know if it will transfer into the recording or if the console corrects that stuff, I'll have to check.
Fastone371 is the practiced a lot for Rinsky's and my races too. He once 50 laps at the Nurburgring in a day to practice for one my races.

How do you think I feel. I found that there are a controller user a lot better than me. I'm not even fast enough to run in the top GT1 league. So then screw the Championships. Drive cars and have fun with your friends. That why I'm here

There are more cars in GT7 to start with than there was in GTS when it died. GT5, GT6, and GTS all started small a grew over time.

Kaz said they noted our complaints and plan to correct them in future updates. It sounds like this will include some abilities to sell cars. And hopefully that useless stockpile of parts I have for cars I either don't own or don't want to upgrade. There's a list of known issues they are working on in the news feed. Kaz also stated that there's much more to come. He just can't reveal everything yet.

I'm entirely sure if that's problems console frame rate or unstable internet servers. Just be patient before you sell your console and regret it later. I hope to see you ready to race in September.

Last edited:
Whoa!!!! I had a tough time matching your pace at several tracks, the only place that I felt I honestly had you covered was the wet race at Spa, and I only think that was because you made an early mistake and I was able to keep pressure on you. If we were to reverse the roles the opposite would have probably happened.
As far others being faster than you thats always going happen, there is always someone somewhere who is faster. Some people spend crazy hours racing on GT every day, it will always be tough for those of us with a life to try to keep up. I'm happy just having a competitive race with someone regardless of what the position it is for. Some of my most enjoyable battles were in the bottom half of fields. Sure, it's fun to be fast and win but it's more fun to have great on track battles. Some of the guys that partook in your series like Pigems are very fast, he usually drives circles around me, I'm happy if I can see his tail lights after a few laps. I'm starting to get work stuff caught up and will be looking to put some hours on my new wheel soon. I have yet to try an online race or lobby with GT7 yet, I have only done the career mode stuff so far, usually races at Tokyo to build up credits to expand my garage, the economy is so bad in GT7 its tough to make any headway. In GTS it took about 15 minutes to grind around $750K, that same amount of money takes almost twice as long in GT7 now that we cant use the Tomohawk at Tokyo. I look forward to racing with you guys soon!!!

Whoa!!!! I had a tough time matching your pace at several tracks, the only place that I felt I honestly had you covered was the wet race at Spa, and I only think that was because you made an early mistake and I was able to keep pressure on you. If we were to reverse the roles the opposite would have probably happened.
As far others being faster than you thats always going happen, there is always someone somewhere who is faster. Some people spend crazy hours racing on GT every day, it will always be tough for those of us with a life to try to keep up. I'm happy just having a competitive race with someone regardless of what the position it is for. Some of my most enjoyable battles were in the bottom half of fields. Sure, it's fun to be fast and win but it's more fun to have great on track battles. Some of the guys that partook in your series like Pigems are very fast, he usually drives circles around me, I'm happy if I can see his tail lights after a few laps. I'm starting to get work stuff caught up and will be looking to put some hours on my new wheel soon. I have yet to try an online race or lobby with GT7 yet, I have only done the career mode stuff so far, usually races at Tokyo to build up credits to expand my garage, the economy is so bad in GT7 its tough to make any headway. In GTS it took about 15 minutes to grind around $750K, that same amount of money takes almost twice as long in GT7 now that we cant use the Tomohawk at Tokyo. I look forward to racing with you guys soon!!!
It helped that the Porsche had a big advantage at Spa in the wet. Mid engine and and light nibble cars tend to suit Spa wet. Heavy front engine cars plow the long downhill corners. Then it's a wet track that Porsche usually excels at. I'm still surprised he out paced the Porsche he managed to out pace you at Laguna Seca too. Another great place for the Porsche.

I play Gran Turismo everyday I'm on my PS4 and I'm no where near top talent. The current record the Super Formula time trial at Fuji is 1:18.840. The real life lap record set by F1 in 2008 is 18:426

Buy one of the older 2008 Super GT cars. They can easily be tuned down to enter 800 pp races. You can rack the credits from Spa and Sardegna 800 pp races.

Last edited:
I really think it is impossible to fix any cross console frame-rate issues. There will always be lag between the PS4 and PS5 because of their differences in performance. The unstable connections were why The359, Pigems and Drex124 stopped I think. Kermit left because he was running the race around 1a.m. UK time. bloodyboyblue left because he didn't feel it challenging enough but we switched to X3 wear not long after which I feel fixed that aspect. We can edit lobbies without exiting so that's a huge plus but still, I need to sell it while it's worth something once the disc drive is fully functional. The console itself plus controller, games and possibly the T150 would be enough in trade at GS to get a disc drive PS5 at the $500 MSRP price but that's not happening this year either I don't think.

I really think it is impossible to fix any cross console frame-rate issues. There will always be lag between the PS4 and PS5 because of their differences in performance. The unstable connections were why The359, Pigems and Drex124 stopped I think. Kermit left because he was running the race around 1a.m. UK time. bloodyboyblue left because he didn't feel it challenging enough but we switched to X3 wear not long after which I feel fixed that aspect. We can edit lobbies without exiting so that's a huge plus but still, I need to sell it while it's worth something once the disc drive is fully functional. The console itself plus controller, games and possibly the T150 would be enough in trade at GS to get a disc drive PS5 at the $500 MSRP price but that's not happening this year either I don't think.
I don't usually sell my older consoles. I keep them to play older games that I can't transfer. The only store that I know of that has tried to do anything to defend against the scalpers Target. Try them if you want a PS5 at market price. Otherwise I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck with your future gaming.

We had some really close races in the endurance series last year if I remember right. I was also on pad then and am still now.
There are so many pad players playing GT at a really high level (even qualifying for world tours) and I don’t understand this line of thought tbh, I figured you were just here for some fun racing like the rest of us.
I get your frustration with regards to your speed if you feel you are slower in 7 than in GTS. I too am also still struggling to get to grips with the physics in certain areas. My friends list has changed relative to where people would land on lap times and the aliens are a bigger leap ahead of me compared to gts. I think it is more to do with the physics model than the relative hardware a user is using although it is known the ps4 is stretching to run GT7.
I set a lap time on the super formula time trail and am way off the pace of the aliens. Having watched the top replay, it seems the fastest line has changed from GTS, this has to be down to the physics model and setup of the cars having so much more oversteer, which is something I always struggled with and explains my relatively slower pace in GT7.

All that being said, this model is much better than GTS and I am happier driving these cars even if I means I me relatively slower. The cars are more fun to drive and that’s why I play. :cheers:

Last edited:
It helped that the Porsche had a big advantage at Spa in the wet. Mid engine and and light nibble cars tend to suit Spa wet. Heavy front engine cars plow the long downhill. Then it's a wet track that Porsche usually excels at. I'm still surprised he out paced the Porsche he managed to out pace you at Laguna Seca too. Another great place for the Porsche.

I play Gran Turismo everyday I'm on my PS4 and I'm no where near top talent. The current record the Super Formula time trial at Fuji is 1:18.840. The real life lap record set by F1 in 2008 is 18:426

Buy one of the older 2008 Super GT cars. They can easily be tuned down to enter 800 pp races. You can rack the credits from Spa and Sardegna 800 pp races.
Yeah, I'm not so sure about the Porsche having a big advantage in the wet at Spa since I tried the Vette while practicing and set faster lap times with it. :confused: :confused: :confused:
The biggest problem I had was that Wags discovered that he could save massive amounts of fuel with the Vette while short shifting without losing lap time so I was then forced to try to race using qualifying pace to offset the extra time that I would spend in the pits. I may have been able to make up some of the fuel difference if tire wear was set higher because I am usually pretty easy on tires. At any rate it provided some great racing, I had fun.

Last edited:
I also like to go for the Platinum Trophy on racing games and Sport Mode is impossible on a PS4. The competitive aspect of GT Sport and getting the All Star rating really gave me a chance to get to a World Tour Event. I was 53rd in the Manufacturers and either the 16th or 17th fastest manufacturer but they changed it at the last minute to only take the top 12 Manufacturers instead of the top 16. Made it to the All Star race for the first Supra Cup only to use the wrong strategy against all the aliens an try no pitting when they went flat out, pitted and refueled then sailed past me again before the end of the GP Circuit. GT Academy is gone and replaced with the World Tour Events. Now those events have been closed to newcomers due to making the top 32 Finalists the only Star Players. They will get point bonuses during seasons that will always guarantee a top spot as long as they chose to participate. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy but I'm fed up with all these "games as services" instead of getting a working game on the day of release.

I also like to go for the Platinum Trophy on racing games and Sport Mode is impossible on a PS4. The competitive aspect of GT Sport and getting the All Star rating really gave me a chance to get to a World Tour Event. I was 53rd in the Manufacturers and either the 16th or 17th fastest manufacturer but they changed it at the last minute to only take the top 12 Manufacturers instead of the top 16. Made it to the All Star race for the first Supra Cup only to use the wrong strategy against all the aliens an try no pitting when they went flat out, pitted and refueled then sailed past me again before the end of the GP Circuit. GT Academy is gone and replaced with the World Tour Events. Now those events have been closed to newcomers due to making the top 32 Finalists the only Star Players. They will get point bonuses during seasons that will always guarantee a top spot as long as they chose to participate. Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy but I'm fed up with all these "games as services" instead of getting a working game on the day of release.
I looked at the Trophies. They were a lot nicer with GT7 than GTS.

They still allowing the top players from the online series. Though they did cut down how many players they will make the cut. At least if I'm reading the format correctly.

I have mixed feelings about online service games myself. There's a lot of companies that have released broken games and refused to fix them. I won't buy new video games at release anymore until I start hearing good reviews.

However PDI has earned my trust how they managed the last 3 Gran Turismo releases. So I believe them when they say they'll fix it and there's more to come.

When I read the new documents they added halfway through the Manufacturer and Nation's Seasons, it said that only the top 32 Finalists will be awarded the Star Player rating. I never resigned them so I couldn't even tell you the race schedule for the last 3 races of each series because the game won't let you see anything unless you accept the new sign up documents. 32 Star Players in GT7, 1000 Star Players in GT Sport (200 per region). For this reason among many others, I have given up all hope of competitive racing on Gran Turismo 7.

I can manage a top 200 in North America but I have ranked closer to the top 50 with a Star Player rating. Was ranked 11th in the Supra Cup with a Star Player rating as well. Without it, the points gap between each split is too great for anyone to catch the top split based on consistency. You have to win every race you participate in and pray you are in the top three splits because if not, the points awarded won't even be close to what the top 16 players were given in their split. I'm probably just getting old but the fun gets sucked out of gaming so it turns competitive, then the rules are constantly changed without warning for the competitions, now Sony and PD have a few years worth of World Tour participants with sponsorships and contracts. Familiar faces. They don't want to do it all again. It's easier to just accept that all of the past Finalists that PD used in game without notifying them are the ones will will be seeing at every event with the acception of the occasional newcomer to lessen the suspicion of any World Tour hopefuls that might be watching.

Tidgney live streamed his first time playing the game and was shocked to see his photo cropped into a circle with text giving "advice". He said it was weird and that he didn't really like it but that he would have to get used to it. You see, he doesn't own the rights to his own likeness as long as he is sponsored by Gran Turismo, PD or Sony and they don't ask your opinion on the matter either. Gaming is being butchered into something alien that involves micro-transactions and loot gimmicks to give players a little spike of dopamine to keep them engaged because without those things, most games today are grinding pieces of crap with "better graphics". All personal opinion based on real world observation. I'm not asking anyone to agree with me but this is how I really feel about Gran Turismo and gaming in general now. I would rather go back to Pokemon on the Gameboy or Zelda on Gamecube than be ran through this modern day marketing hell.

When I read the new documents they added halfway through the Manufacturer and Nation's Seasons, it said that only the top 32 Finalists will be awarded the Star Player rating. I never resigned them so I couldn't even tell you the race schedule for the last 3 races of each series because the game won't let you see anything unless you accept the new sign up documents. 32 Star Players in GT7, 1000 Star Players in GT Sport (200 per region). For this reason among many others, I have given up all hope of competitive racing on Gran Turismo 7.

I can manage a top 200 in North America but I have ranked closer to the top 50 with a Star Player rating. Was ranked 11th in the Supra Cup with a Star Player rating as well. Without it, the points gap between each split is too great for anyone to catch the top split based on consistency. You have to win every race you participate in and pray you are in the top three splits because if not, the points awarded won't even be close to what the top 16 players were given in their split. I'm probably just getting old but the fun gets sucked out of gaming so it turns competitive, then the rules are constantly changed without warning for the competitions, now Sony and PD have a few years worth of World Tour participants with sponsorships and contracts. Familiar faces. They don't want to do it all again. It's easier to just accept that all of the past Finalists that PD used in game without notifying them are the ones will will be seeing at every event with the acception of the occasional newcomer to lessen the suspicion of any World Tour hopefuls that might be watching.

Tidgney live streamed his first time playing the game and was shocked to see his photo cropped into a circle with text giving "advice". He said it was weird and that he didn't really like it but that he would have to get used to it. You see, he doesn't own the rights to his own likeness as long as he is sponsored by Gran Turismo, PD or Sony and they don't ask your opinion on the matter either. Gaming is being butchered into something alien that involves micro-transactions and loot gimmicks to give players a little spike of dopamine to keep them engaged because without those things, most games today are grinding pieces of crap with "better graphics". All personal opinion based on real world observation. I'm not asking anyone to agree with me but this is how I really feel about Gran Turismo and gaming in general now. I would rather go back to Pokemon on the Gameboy or Zelda on Gamecube than be ran through this modern day marketing hell.
I'm just saying what I have read. They are taking a small cut of players in 2 groups from the online series from both Championships. To join the star players in the world series.

I'm here to have drive cars and race with PSN friends. I has no chance of being of making the top ranked players.

If the star players signed without read. That's their own fault. I say something giving them permission to use your likeness to promote the game and the world series.

I'm not saying this game is perfect. Every game is the series has it's own flaws. I have no problem with the microtransactions. They are not blocking content behind a pay wall. Like so many other video games do now days. So microtransactions don't bother me.

Last edited:
This is my new league's soft opening. I'm giving the old crew couple days advanced before I open up everyone on GT Planet this Saturday. This forum is not 100% complete yet but, I want to get sign ups started. So I present the...

Sports Car Endurance Racing Championship

20970946176998818.jpg

Host Introduction

Hello I'm Cold Warrior (PSN TheColdWarriors). I am the creator and main host of this series. I'm very passionate about cars and racing. Of past and present. And I will race almost anything in the game.

Series Introduction

This is a semi serious unique multi class Endurance racing league. Intended to be my flagship league for GT7. Drivers will have the option to compete in one of the top 3 racing classes (Gr.1, Gr.2, and Gr.3 in GT7. Races will be held on Saturday nights. On a somewhat bi-weekly schedule. With a season running from January to June.

Race length will be between 1 hour and 3 hours. All races will feature realistic settings including heavy mechanical damage. Most races will feature the all 3 classes on track together. I will be offering an award for this series. The class winners will be able to select a track for the following season.

Link

Latest Posts

Back