GT Planet WRC League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 647 comments

I was doin' good, then it was time for Kanyama; I practiced it, in fact I did Wet Soysambu in TT so I could practice Sugunoi and Kanyama in one scoop, even getting the WR in the process :sly: so I was prepared and I accounted the higher degradation for the club :)

Guess what happened because of the messier road :mad:

• Hit a tree
  • cut 2 corners
  • got stuck in a corner, getting 13 seconds of penalty
  • hit a rock, radiator damaged

In the end I got 23 seconds of penalty :ouch::(

Also at Wileli I almost did the thing @Dreadmed did in Corsica and went straight instead of turning :lol:

I hope I did the Power Stage good enough to get some points to mitigate the damages :grumpy:

Got in early, at the weekend.
Where do i go to report bugs - there is clearly something wrong with the time clock on Kingono :lol:
20240302_171804.jpg

That must be the first time where I've damaged the suspension on non-hardcore mode, despite avoiding any major incidents! My spine is glad I wasn't sat in a motion rig for that one...

scared hallmark movie GIF by Hallmark Channel

That said I really shouldn't have finished at all, answers on a postcard as to how on earth I got out of this shunt intact (final stretch of the power stage):

That said I really shouldn't have finished at all, answers on a postcard as to how on earth I got out of this shunt intact (final stretch of the power stage):
Great work haha! I ended up narrowly avoiding that tree, but ended up with a 5 second penalty for doing so...I'd argue you got the better result there 😂

Chalk up another victim for that tree right at the end of the rally. Stupid as I knew it was there from coming a cropper to it before in moments :lol: Still I survived and there wasn't much harm caused other than costing me some Power Stage points.

1709682139819.png

Last edited:
That must be the first time where I've damaged the suspension on non-hardcore mode, despite avoiding any major incidents! My spine is glad I wasn't sat in a motion rig for that one...

scared hallmark movie GIF by Hallmark Channel

Lol, I think it was the same tree I hit.

Note to self:

Next rally remember to use the service park and don't try the entire rally on the same medium tyres, as they don't work by stage 4.

End note.
Yup, I hammered the start button and forgot to change tyres on the last rally. I'm surprised I didn't end up upside down in the trees but I did meet up with the business end of roadsign poles and fences a lot more than I would've liked to in that round.

When you restart from a save it sometimes (or always) forgets to replace your tyres even if you swapped them before saving so it's best to double check them on the way back in in my experience.

Last edited:
Note to self:

Next rally remember to use the service park and don't try the entire rally on the same medium tyres, as they don't work by stage 4.

End note.
The Puma is particularly heavy on its fronts.

That was the second time I've given the C2 super a go. It will be the last time I ever give the C2 super a go...

20240310172001_1.jpg

P.S Yes, that lower front-right headlamp is in fact attached to nothing (in this mortal plane).

P.P.S Turns out that rolling the car twice and subsequently ripping the doors off results in barely being able to hear the pace-notes over the shriek of the engine while using an interior camera. :lol:

That was the second time I've given the C2 super a go. It will be the last time I ever give the C2 super a go...

View attachment 1336557

P.S Yes, that lower front-right headlamp is in fact attached to nothing (in this mortal plane).

P.P.S Turns out that rolling the car twice and subsequently ripping the doors off results in barely being able to hear the pace-notes over the shriek of the engine while using an interior camera. :lol:
I'm sure it will polish out...

My run started well, Frustratingly I lost my way towards the end and got a couple of penalties, Rolled the car and slammed into a log.

View attachment 1337477
You're still 1st :P

In fact I've barely beat your times in the last 2 stages (the ones you have penalties) :lol:

For the rest I had too many scares in this Rally, and I got a little too close to a tree in the Power Stage, probably costing me the win in that stage :irked:

Was there supposed to be a Service after race 3? I swear I saw one listed when I looked at the event preview, but never had any Service appear after the start :confused: so was stuck on the one set of tyres for the whole event.

Was there supposed to be a Service after race 3? I swear I saw one listed when I looked at the event preview, but never had any Service appear after the start :confused: so was stuck on the one set of tyres for the whole event.
There should have been one before stage 3 but that was the only one after the start. Either you skipped it by pressing "next" too quickly (happened to me once), or it's a new bug. If it's the latter, I'll be going into club events with considerably more stress from now on. :lol:

Long service at the start and then a medium service before stage 3. So it was service, 2 stages, service, 3 stages.

Last round results will be up soon, juggling a few things and struggling to find time at the moment along with the Modern Classics.

Last edited:
Last round results will be up soon, juggling a few things and struggling to find time at the moment along with the Modern Classics.
Yeah, understandable; the "entry list" continue to be shorter rally after rally, so you're not alone; I knew a 8 rounds championship was too long (I voted for a 5 round) to continue to be interesting :indiff:

Back