GT6 Drag race "Sleepers"???

If this car hasnt already been said I have recently found that the oulim motors spirra prototype 04' is an insane car that not a lot of people know about. It is mainly a 500 to 600 pp car but can out turn, out run and even out accelerate many fast cars.

If this car hasnt already been said I have recently found that the oulim motors spirra prototype 04' is an insane car that not a lot of people know about. It is mainly a 500 to 600 pp car but can out turn, out run and even out accelerate many fast cars.
Yep, spirra one monster of a car.
The spyker C8 is another one. Rare to see one but despite it having such low power, its pretty damn quick!

Top two sleepers are the Infiniti FX45 Concept ’02 and the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 ’85. I promise when you show up peoples minds will explode on how fast they are. Both are only around 500hp too, but the 4WD systems are just really quick. If they had a bit more hp to have a higher top speed they would easily beat any car out there
The 205 is by far one of my favorite cars to drag. Every time I bring it out people are like wtf is that! The Infiniti is definitely a sleeper, I didn't realize it was gonna be as quick as it was.

This doesnt beat an Evo. You do know that right?
race a slower evo next time

The 205 is by far one of my favorite cars to drag. Every time I bring it out people are like wtf is that! The Infiniti is definitely a sleeper, I didn't realize it was gonna be as quick as it was.
lol ya I always race guys who clearly think they will win and don't even try then they see it blast off and realize they have made a big mistake. The Infiniti is even funnier since it's an SUV. I have never seen anyone use it online other than myself. It accelerates as fast as a GTR, but the top speed always holds it back.

race a slower evo next time

lol ya I always race guys who clearly think they will win and don't even try then they see it blast off and realize they have made a big mistake. The Infiniti is even funnier since it's an SUV. I have never seen anyone use it online other than myself. It accelerates as fast as a GTR, but the top speed always holds it back.

9/10 it will only be the 03 RS. And if it is a slower evo, it's a guy who is fast and knows what he's doing with it.

And a GTR? That's a tall order for a suv, even from the start. I'm sure it's the top speed that kills it... Not its weight.

I hear shmo a lot from first time draggers that find your fancy looking site, but get absolutely wrecked and frustrated, I'd assume because you're site has more hours in it than your tunes.

9/10 it will only be the 03 RS. And if it is a slower evo, it's a guy who is fast and knows what he's doing with it.

And a GTR? That's a tall order for a suv, even from the start. I'm sure it's the top speed that kills it... Not its weight.

I hear shmo a lot from first time draggers that find your fancy looking site, but get absolutely wrecked and frustrated, I'd assume because you're site has more hours in it than your tunes.
I assume your comments are based on not trying either tune first

Make it even 50:50 :)
All jokes aside, if you do the code you can make it
55/45 the code is
Up up down down left right left right x o x o start
I always thought it was select. No wonder I couldn't get it. Stupid IGN giving false info.
Select is only for 2 players
Screw that! I just use the game genie! It gives me the best 1/4 mile set up for any car! :P
That blazes at the start but usually it's just all smoke.

A fully-upgraded Audi RS6 with the right gear ratios and nos, can get you kicked
It's probably because you've got nos on it. Gear ratios will never get you kicked unless you join a room full of tools who think their 900bhp GTR is unbeaten.

Latest Posts

Back