GTPlanet Race Series.

• Thread starter GVX
  • 97 comments
Gee wizz, Zero, you WERE flying like crazy and thanks for the vote of confidence (if thats the right phrase, I'm pretty sure it isn't). I've managed to do the 150 two times and both times I didn't get the F1 car even though I saw its silhouette. I want it so much even if I get all the Tickfords and 375,000s in the world.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
man zero, you were flying like carzy!

All I did was hug the walls with my Escudo and I pitted once on lap 51 if i didnt pit it would have been much faster!

Originally posted by Talentless
I am working on a less complicated version, as far as racing rules go, and will announce when it is done. Also, I have decided to design it for gt2 only, sorry to any which may be disappointed.

OK if u stick by that, but you wanted the track lengths. They're on this site, Homepage/GT3/Tracks. All the lengths are there. As for mods they're the same (except the lack of a racing body).:D

Hi guys, what i really understood in the last half hour of reading this postings is that there will be a GT-Championship! YEAH!
Problem: That was nearly all I understood! When does it start? How can I participate? Do I need any special tool to prove my times?
Ok, you can see, many many questions and I´m not that good in english to understand everything you wrote down here, so is there perhaps anyone who can brief me in german, that would be really cool!!! Probably not, so at least a short and easy to understand manual of what to do to take part would be cool for me and i think fpor many people not that mighty of english language.
By the way, it would miss a rather godlike driver if I wouldn´t take part :-}

Originally posted by Talentless
I am working on a less complicated version, as far as racing rules go, and will announce when it is done. Also, I have decided to design it for gt2 only, sorry to any which may be disappointed.

what about gt1?

Back