How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
What?

I'm doing fine, but I'm getting tired of this "mod" thing. It's fun, but it gets old having people constantly talk **** to me.

Whats up with this?--Premium GTPlanet Member

I changed it because I like that better than, "*Super-Moderator*"

Now what?

Nothing really...

Do you remember that thread called "How do polls hit 1000", or whatever it was called. I mentioned that I altered ONE poll, and people were freaking out. I posted about 20 minutes ago in that thread saying that I only altered ONE poll, and it was that HOLGER poll. I also said if you don't want me as a mod I don't care, and to give the position to someone else... Magically the thread disappeared after my last post :rolleyes:

Yeah, I saw it. Thanks man...;)

You'd think some of these people would have a lil' more respect for us mods, but they don't care about us :(

Now, if we had the ability to ban members they might just learn to respect us :D

Dam mna you got over 1000 post in this thread alone!!:D

Sad man...:(

You've almost got 1000 in this thread :lol:

Originally posted by Josh

... Magically the thread disappeared after my last post :rolleyes:

Someone probably thought the thread was going to get out of hand.

Josh,

Wheither you care or not I feel like I should tell you why I "freaked out", or thought it's jacked up.

Polls have in the past, and contine to try and be fair. Fair in the since that only one person can place their vote only once. Knowing that, there is a trust in what people believe in what they read in data collected from polls.

If someone, knowingly alters that data, that trust is broken and data from other polls now seem to be of less integrity.

Do I think Holgers poll was something of signifigance? No, it was a joke and play on Holger. You do a good job as a moderator and have valid posts, and a very nice car which I envy, but that's why poll fixing, IMO, is jacked up.

Kick back and have :cheers:

*grins and looks at his title...*

To quote the band that did that one song..."I GOT DA POWAH!"

I really think that the Holger thing really screwed thinks up in here. Thats all everybody talks about when there's trouble. We should delete that post and move on to the next. That thing is so far in the past it stinks. It means nothing anymore!!!!

So....delete it. That's why you're a mod.

Anywhoo...this thread is insane...Josh, you must be on here like 24/7!

:reallyodd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back