How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you experienced with v2.0?

If so, do you like the enhancements made to v4.0, what are they, what's the best feature that you like?

I currently have v2.0 and have been waiting to upgrade until the features are worth for a upgrade. What do you think?

think I'll :cheers:

I'm sorry I don't know anything about v2.0. I am new for this program thou I like it alot. If you have any questions in detail I will try to answer them. :)

Pako I really like 4.0 I just got the trial and I will soon probally buy it. It is a great program and I think some of the stuff is very easy to learn how to do.

Tazz,

So you like FW 4.0?

What is the best feature that you like about it?

I've been using FW 2.0 for the last couple of years and am thinking about upgrading it.

Oh yeah, gotta have another :cheers:

The thing I like about 4.0 is I had no clue how to run this program and I figured it out in like minutes. It was one of the easiest things to do. I like the animation part the best. Its so cool what you can do with it.

Originally posted by Tazz575
The thing I like about 4.0 is I had no clue how to run this program and I figured it out in like minutes. It was one of the easiest things to do. I like the animation part the best. Its so cool what you can do with it.

I saw that, Real TIme animation! Right on -

Hows the intagration into Dreamweaver and Flash (if you use them)?

Originally posted by ghostrider
Its good with Dreamweaver..

Cool, sounds like I need another business expence! WooHoo!!

Along with all my receipts from :cheers:ing. :)

every day i unarm the alarm, release the beast(start it), retie both shoes, concentrating on right foot, gracefully leave the parking , lot, then when away from all school zones, ITS GO TIME:P

the thing is, somtimes when ITS GO TIME, someone from school is near. I dont usually notice until i strain to see the car in the rearview mirror. But i drive safe.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back