How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at you profile, being from Florida, did you see the Thread named Interesting? It had that funny florida plate.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I just looked at you profile, being from Florida, did you see the Thread named Interesting? It had that funny florida plate.
I don't think I saw that one, Where is it.

When I was a kid, I had an Atari 2600. My dad reigned supreme at a game called Dragster. I wonder if that was an omen.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
When I was a kid, I had an Atari 2600. My dad reigned supreme at a game called Dragster. I wonder if that was an omen.
I had an Atari 2600. I rember those games.

Even though I just joined (this is the first board I've belonged to.) I've been reading the boards at Gamfaqs for what seems like forever now. I still can't figure out what people mean when they say "Bump"

Ghost and I ar wondering what the term "Bump" means. I've only seen it a handfull of times over here, but on another board I used to read, it was used to the point of exhaustion.

back in a second, by the way, go over to the next page on the rumble strip to the Add a Joke thread. I posted one of the best jokes I have ever heard on it. It's even more fun in the retelling.

I'm don't know if this is in the same context as I'm looking for, but it the GT3 forum under the thread:
Poll: Do drunk drivers get good time? It's like the third to last post. I think PAKO said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back