How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
This is pretty funny:

2 guys walk into a bar, funny cause ud think the 1st one would see it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it took me ten rereads before I got that one. I can't believe I missed that.:lol:

Hey I guys I have to bounce wait I mean bye you guys are older. I'll see you guys later. BYE BYE. See You ghost and Tom

I'm back, I was just posting in your Arcade Faq thread. All I have left are six arcade races, most of the time trial, and the Pro Vitz race, and the F1 race (like the wind???)

Originally posted by Josh
BUMP

I'll explain this BUMP stuff...

Ever notice how after a while of nobody posting in a certain thread, that thread starts going towards the bottom of the 1st page in a forum? But if the thread isn't at the top so everyone can see it, they just reply with the word BUMP as their post. It's just BUMPing the thread to the top of the page...

Some people also type TTT instead of BUMP. TTT meaning TO THE TOP.

Understand now? :confused:

Originally posted by Josh

I'll explain this BUMP stuff...

Ever notice how after a while of nobody posting in a certain thread, that thread starts going towards the bottom of the 1st page in a forum? But if the thread isn't at the top so everyone can see it, they just reply with the word BUMP as their post. It's just BUMPing the thread to the top of the page...

Some people also type TTT instead of BUMP. TTT meaning TO THE TOP.

Understand now? :confused:

BUMPing this post to page 375...:D

Watching a TV show called "Farscape" (Me last vestige of nerdhood.) which is almost over, so soon it is bedtime.

I was about to say you should have a special title when you hit 1776, but that might tick off the English sect of the board. I already did that today (sort of accidentally by saying the last decent thing to come from the Uk was the beatles.) I don't blame them.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I was about to say you should have a special title when you hit 1776, but that might tick off the English sect of the board. I already did that today (sort of accidentally by saying the last decent thing to come from the Uk was the beatles.) I don't blame them.
I saw that. brian got a little stired up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back