How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they had 227 HP?

Whatever it is, it's a very sweet car...

i don't but just go to the subaru* web site, i'm sure they will have tonz of pics

* = no clue how to spell hehe

thus why i am infallible?

2.0 liter DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 227 horsepower @ 6000 rpm

I'm going to go cry now. That is such an awesome car... :(

Favorite sport...?

Is street racing a sport...? :D:devil::D

WTF??? Besides street racing...? :confused:

That's easy, nothing. I enjoy nothing but racing. :D

Seriously though, I don't really like sports...

hmmm favorite sport to play would gotta be all of em baseball basketball football and volley ball but to watch.....football and baseball

good call - the reason i ask is cuz i just saw one of those car comparison deals on speedvision. they went with the S2000 also, and i completely agree.

I'd much rather have a Carrera(but I'm satisfied with my lil' Honda S2000 :D). If you've ever driven both, you'd definitely chose a Porsche. They shift so damn smoothely.....

But if I had to pay for it, the S2000.

is it a direct shift? i mean, a nice smooth shift is nice when cruising, but you need a nice cluth feel for the racing, which is what i'd be doing in either of those cars. i envy your driving exp :( the best car ive ever driven is my parent's audi allroad 2.7T

yea no doubt the porsche is the better car but for the money....the s2000 takes it. ur paying kinda for a name when ur buyin a porsche but porsches still woop ass

I don't know, it's kind of hard to explain.

The first Porsche I ever sat in was a '01 Bosxter S, and I messed around with the shifter when I was sitting in it, and I was like, DAYUMN! I was speechless on how little effort it took to shift. After that, I had my father take me to a Porsche dealership, and we drove 2 cars. A Porsche Boxster, and a 911 Carrera. I can't possibly describe the experience of driving them. I had the biggest damn grin in the world on my face that day... :D

I'm not so sure how it would feel when racing. It would probably feel pretty sweet though....

If you ever get the oppurtunity to drive a Porsche, any Porsche, don't pass it up.

Damn, now I wanna Boxster or something :(

go boost one - just put it back when you're done. no harm in that... you saw gone in sixty seconds, the new one... just dont use a brick or drive it really fast past a popo and you're golden. :thumbsup:

Dude, that scene in that movie was so sweet!

Except for the civic keeping up with a 911..other than that, it was the sweetest movie scene ever...

Don't give me any ideas... 😈

did you see the TVR speed 6 in swordfish? the best movie car i've seen in a while, except for The General, but i havent seen the Dukes of Hazzard reruns for a while. ever notice in that show how the car would go off the jump (most likely over a house, river, or cow) and be almost sideways in the air, and then it would cut to a shot of the general landing cleanly on all fours? classic, man, classic. they used sooo many cars shooting stunts on that show... :lol:

Unfortionately I haven't seen Swordfish yet :frown:

I actually didn't plan on seeing it, but my brother saw it and he said it was really good.

Dukes of Hazard... :D

I see reruns of that like everday. It's insane the crap they put those cars through. They probably went through hundreds of 'em... :embarrassed:

Wonder how many cars they went through all together, counting 'em all like the cop cars, the General, etc... :confused:

I saw an episode the other day where they jumped like what seemed 30 yards into the air, and a distance of 50 yards, but they landed perfectly it seemed. That show is so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back