How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Energizer Bunny- Keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going................................

You get the idea

Tobias? Keine Obacht über Tobias man..God, erhalten über dem freakin ' Halteseilmann Tobias, dayumn...,

Quote: from Saleen Man on 6:13 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]u actually know what your saying, or what???
Yeah wie könnte ich Deutsches sprechen, wenn ich nicht wußte, was ich sagte? Dumme Amerikaner...,  hahahaha

Yeah loling Sie nicht, wenn ich meinen Fuß herauf Ihren Esel wurde Sie haftete? Nr., das ist, was ich dachte...,  

damn u josh.......you are so lucky........so u couldnt like tell me and saleen how you became a mod so quick could ya?

Sie sind nie ein MODERATOR zwar, weil Sie NIE so kühl wie ich sind. HAHAHA   :lol::lol::lol::D:lol:

Selbst wenn ich Ihnen erklärte, würde es noch Ihnen nicht 2 heraus in Ihrer Suche helfen, Moderatoren zu werden, weil Sie 2 solche pathetic Verlierer, das ahahaha sind, gerade kidding mit Ihnen kleine Mädchen. :lol:

Okay, I'm getting tired of German...

Time for a little French... :lol:

Pourquoi tous les deux voulez-vous devenir des présidents tellement mal? Je veux dire, il n'est pas VRAIMENT que beaucoup d'amusement...  

Quote: from Josh on 3:28 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]Okay, I'm getting tired of German...

Time for a little French... :lol:

Pourquoi tous les deux voulez-vous devenir des présidents tellement mal? Je veux dire, il n'est pas VRAIMENT que beaucoup d'amusement...  

i know what pourqoui means!!!!

Quote: from Josh on 3:32 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]What does it mean then? :lol:

Why tous les deux voulez-vous devenir des présidents tellement mal? Je veux dire, il n'est pas VRAIMENT que beaucoup d'amusement...  
don't worry, i know what you're saying....:cool:

Why both do you want to so much badly become presidents? I want to say, it is not REALLY only much recreation hmmmmmmmm

Quote: from elyk27 on 3:37 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]Why both do you want to so much badly become presidents? I want to say, it is not REALLY only much recreation hmmmmmmmm
is that right???(or close?)

Just tell me what that word I said meant, if you know what I'm saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back