How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: from elyk27 on 6:37 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]Why both do you want to so much badly become presidents? I want to say, it is not REALLY only much recreation hmmmmmmmm

That's what I got when I translated it...

Don't use translators. THey don't work. They turn sh** that's correct into realy weird stuff.

Even if I explained to you, there would not out help still you 2 in your search to become moderators because her 2 such pathetic losers, which ahahaha are, even kidding girls small with you.

german eh?
warum nicht sprechen Sie auf englisch?

Quote: from Saleen Man on 6:40 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]i already told you, look up a few posts....

All you told me was how wanting to be a president wasn't much recreational fun or some weird sh** like that :lol:

Quote: from elyk27 on 3:37 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]Why both do you want to so much badly become presidents? I want to say, it is not REALLY only much recreation hmmmmmmmm
me not say this, elyk/kyle said it

Quote: from Saleen Man on 3:34 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]
Quote: from Josh on 3:32 am on Aug. 8, 2001[br]What does it mean then? :lol:

WHY tous les deux voulez-vous devenir des présidents tellement mal? Je veux dire, il n'est pas VRAIMENT que beaucoup d'amusement...  
don't worry, i know what you're saying....:cool:
there

(Edited by Saleen Man at 3:46 am on Aug. 8, 2001)

Quote: from elyk27 on 6:42 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]

warum nicht sprechen Sie auf englisch?

Why would I want to speak english if I know you can understand it? retard...

Sweet!

Kyle, what state do you live in? Just wanna know...

nevermind, I just wanted to know...

(Edited by Josh at 7:01 pm on Aug. 8, 2001)

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get the ole delorean in the garage....it should be fun to mess around with....a lot of work.....

(Edited by elyk27 at 4:07 am on Aug. 8, 2001)

cars are cool

especially them S2000's, bruhahahaha,... :D

Anyways...

dayumn, almost to 1000

1000 is probably a world record...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back