How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know if I'll be on or not. Perhaps, perhaps not. You'll have to wait and see :smilewinkgrin:

Quote: from SCOTTtheBOMB on 8:37 am on Aug. 9, 2001[br]when does school start for you guys

ok, im back and gonna a few more posts to this thread before i go to work :( but anyways... i go back to school on september 3rd, and classes start the 4th for me... but i've also been out for the summer since april 26th... but i get to leave this S**thole that i live in (CT) and go have some real fun up in boston... if any of you are from around there drop me a line :D

Maybe I should lock this topic so you guys will have to start all over again...?  😈

Quote: from Jordan on 4:53 pm on Aug. 9, 2001[br]Maybe I should lock this topic so you guys will have to start all over again...?  😈
that would suck.....
this forum took a long time to get this high, 55 pages..
but u got the power to do that if u want to.........:nervous:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEW TOPIC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HOw old are you?

hey saleen, you;re the man! :D finally someone who appreciates my humor..... :lol: new topic is age, huh?  cool.  what was the last thing that went through the bugs mind when it hit my windsheild? :odd:  it's butt!!! :cheesy: :thumbsup:

Quote: from whiz kid on 8:56 pm on Aug. 9, 2001[br]hey saleen, you;re the man! :D finally someone who appreciates my humor..... :lol: new topic is age, huh?  cool.  what was the last thing that went through the bugs mind when it hit my windsheild? :odd:  it's butt!!! :cheesy: :thumbsup:
:odd: but :lol:

Quote: from whiz kid on 5:50 pm on Aug. 9, 2001[br]:nervous: jordan, did you say you might lock it? :nervous:
No, I'm just messin' with ya'll.  :D

lil.gif
 ooga booga

hey man, i was just looking back on pg24 - we were having a pretty good convo, man.  sorry bout the sporadicness of my thought process... :odd:  i read what you guys wrote after i left, apparently i left you quite dumbfounded. :lol: so yeah, thats my bad, and i will never try to be funny again. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back