How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: from Saleen Man on 5:07 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]ya! :reallymad:
has anyone else noticed that this giant thread has kinda died down after 1000??

I thought we were trying to get 100 topic pages.

Just having alittle fun you know..:embarrassed:

it seems that no one is ever on when i'm on. :sad:  what time does everyone get on this thing??? right now it's like almost 7 mountain time.  but i always go out around 8 or 9.  i bet that's when everyone get's on.  :eek:  .

wow that's cool.  i enjoy talking to myself.  :lol:

not really that wasn't very funny.  haha. ha.

Quote: from infallible on 7:54 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]it seems that no one is ever on when i'm on. :sad:  what time does everyone get on this thing??? right now it's like almost 7 mountain time.  but i always go out around 8 or 9.  i bet that's when everyone get's on.  :eek:  .

wow that's cool.  i enjoy talking to myself.  :lol:

not really that wasn't very funny.  haha. ha.
                                                                                                                                                                                              :odd:   :confused:          

it just accured to me that i am one of the younger/youngest people on here.  i'm like 15 and everyone is talking about like college and work.  I'm a sophmore at high school.  goodness

Quote: from infallible on 8:00 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]well i tried to get a whole page to myself.  oh well.  sup big blocks.  
 Just sittin around relaxin from work today. Wife says me bein on here seems to put me in a real good mood.

Don't usually come home too grumpy, but she says I am always sittin here laughin at some of the stuff goin on in these forums. Likes to see me laugh I guess :lol:

Quote: from infallible on 9:04 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]it just accured to me that i am one of the younger/youngest people on here.  i'm like 15 and everyone is talking about like college and work.  I'm a sophmore at high school.  goodness
i'm younger than you, just going into high school this year, turned 14 a couple a months ago........

Quote: from infallible on 9:04 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]I'm a sophmore at high school.  goodness

Mee too, but Im 16. And I drive:lol: check out my truck in ARRRGGG thread in feedback forum.:odd:

Quote: from infallible on 9:13 pm on Aug. 10, 2001[br]:lol:  so when you come home from work and you had a grumpy day...does your wife say, go talk to your gt3 buddies?

lol

Ya right! :confused::lol::embarrassed:

ill be 20 in a little more then 3 months... hehe... but this week is gonna be boring... my gf left me to go on vacation in AZ... any of you female GT3 fans are ever in the CT area... drop me a line :D and if your name is anna kornakova.... you can stay at my place any time you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back