How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning magic. yeah your right tom. i like trying to get better times at each marker and that is a good way to not pay attention to lap numbers.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
good morning magic. yeah your right tom. i like trying to get better times at each marker and that is a good way to not pay attention to lap numbers.

thats what i do during an enduro too, i end up racing myself instead of the other cars

Finally people are starting to get on.

Good Morning Magic
Good Morning Tom
Good Morning Zero.

Zero, i checked out the car site again today. man i love looking at those JGTC cars. :)

i got tired of hearing everybody talk about them so i raced some endo's. i raced the super speedway which took me 48 minutes. then i did seatle which was only 40 laps. i won F1'S on each one.

yeah definetly set your sights on an f1 , i know people say they make gameplay too easy , but i would not have as much fun with gt3 if they were not any f1s , i 've got 9 of them babies now !!!!!:eek: :D :cool:

yeah tazz made mine. i like it. PLATINUM MEMBER. hey, i just noticed since i got it it has not changed. man, its been a while since then. i have not even noticed.

not for my school. we have this thurday and friday off so they gave us school today. but i was absent. that means i only have to go to school for 2 days this week. :cool:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey guys, I like the new avatars, Tazz sure was a busy bee.

my computer keeps freezing them up... sucks cause they get all blury, and i can't see what they say :mad:

Originally posted by mr persistance
yeah definetly set your sights on an f1 , i know people say they make gameplay too easy , but i would not have as much fun with gt3 if they were not any f1s , i 've got 9 of them babies now !!!!!:eek: :D :cool:

They totally extended the life of the game to me. I was getting kind of bored, and then all of a sudden you've got something new to play with. It's great in 2p mode with my friends too, they take the F1's and I'll drive a regular GT car. (Actually, they've gotten better, now I drive the 390, or 787.) I have 14 F1's.

They totally extended the life of the game to me. I was getting kind of bored, and then all of a sudden you've got something new to play with. It's great in 2p mode with my friends too, they take the F1's and I'll drive a regular GT car. (Actually, they've gotten better, now I drive the 390, or 787.) I have 14 F1's.

thats a good idea!!!

Originally posted by Magic069
i wonder if i gave a bunch of pictures of my new bike to pako he could make it spin... so you could see all sides

You would need 8 pictures all from the same height. Take four on the Axis, and 4 on the corners. That should do it. If you really want it to look VR, take 16 at equal point from the sides. That way it looks like you are spinning around it in the real world. It's really easy to do once you have the pics.

14 nice man , are they all different colours , mines are 3 different coloured 002's and 6 different coloured 001's , how many different ones is there ??? do u know ?:cool:

You would need 8 pictures all from the same height. Take four on the Axis, and 4 on the corners. That should do it. If you really want it to look VR, take 16 at equal point from the sides. That way it looks like you are spinning around it in the real world. It's really easy to do once you have the pics.

i am thinking of using yamahas web site, and there pics, cause they done professionally, and some same height, plu i think there is eight there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back