How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

1300, I missed that.:(

It's a school Holiday around here, isn't it for you guys. (not you MR.P it's Columbus day around here, and I figure the UK could give a crap about that bozo discovering the US. Shoulda left well enough alone.;) )

no man ! i think differently than that, i believe in all these holidays for discoverers , pioneers , and other famous inventors and stuff through the century's , the more that get recognized the more days off work we get , as it goes i originally come from scotland , and we had a famous inventor last century called ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL now this man deserves a day to remember him in my opinion , coz he invented loads man , u already know , the phone , tv , etc ... this man was a true pioneer and no recognition , i dont get it ?? anyway i hope you now know that i do appreciate history !! :D :D :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance

no man ! i think differently than that, i believe in all these holidays for discoverers , pioneers , and other famous inventors and stuff through the century's , the more that get recognized the more days off work we get , as it goes i originally come from scotland , and we had a famous inventor last century called ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL now this man deserves a day to remember him in my opinion , coz he invented loads man , u already know , the phone , tv , etc ... this man was a true pioneer and no recognition , i dont get it ?? anyway i hope you now know that i do appreciate history !! :D :D :cool:

yeah, but your missing my question, Are the banks closed? Now thats important!!! :lol:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
your getting that thing? holy crap i envy you!!!!! I ENVY YOU LIKE CRAZY!:mad:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

if your gonna envy me, envy me cause i have a job that pays me well enough to buy that, and yet sit here and talk to you!!! :D ;) :cool:

how much exactly r u paying 4 this?:eek:

it comes to about 7,300 with taxes... but the guy is gonna cut me a deal... plus i might end up with 1000 dollars worth of safty equiment for free...

its good to know people

I appreciate history, just not phony history. Columbus never set foot on US soil, and the Vikings were here centuries earlier.
Even worse is the rediculous notion that everyone thought the earth was flat. That was a BS story made up by a paper here in Syracuse NY. From before the vikings time they new the earth was round, because they could see the sail come over the horizon first. (And other reason that require too much typing:D ) I'll take a Bell day over that one.

magic if i had a bike like that i would be sitting in my front yard staring at it for hours witha cup of coffee in my hand and letting all the cars pass by see it. :eek:

magic if i had a bike like that i would be sitting in my front yard staring at it for hours witha cup of coffee in my hand and letting all the cars pass by see it. :eek:

:lol: I don't think it will be sitting anywhere... i will be on it quite a bit

well everybody, im gonna go now. ill probably go watch tv ot play GT3. ill be on within the next hour again i think. well c-yall later!

I'm trying to swipe that darn quicktime file off that site, so I can gif it up for you, but it isn't working.:mad:

sorry man ! thats wot i get for buttin in < lol anyway magic that bike looks mean as hell man wooo!!! i too envy you ! and your JOB , hurry up and tell me when there's a vacancy in your company , coz u guys got some sweet jobs over there ! thats it i'm quitting my s**t job and coming to the US :D
no seriously nice bike man dont go into game mode on that thing coz it looks seriously fast , careful driving mate ;) :cool:

sorry man ! thats wot i get for buttin in < lol anyway magic that bike looks mean as hell man wooo!!! i too envy you ! and your JOB , hurry up and tell me when there's a vacancy in your company , coz u guys got some sweet jobs over there ! thats it i'm quitting my s**t job and coming to the US :D
no seriously nice bike man dont go into game mode on that thing coz it looks seriously fast , careful driving mate ;) :cool:

Sorry for what?

What kind of work do you do?

thanks.... I am gonna be so happy when she's mine!!! i am extremly luckly i know... but hopfully this is just the begining of my luck, hopefully next year i will building my house!!!

Just get into drafting, lots of money for easy work, trust me!!! :cool:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Sorry for what?

What kind of work do you do?

Architectual Drafting... I am in school for Construction Mgmt, and majoring in Achitecture...

One day, i plan to be rich!! :lol:

my job is dull , i work for a well known high street store ( big in uk anyway ) i work in the main supply's w/house sending deliveries to all the stores , another words = i'm a lackey!!:( :( :( :cool:

I'm going to kill the melt, and have it just cycle I think.
I've been working on chopping up the whole avi into segments. I'll change them every few days to get the whole story in.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back