How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SO FAR AHEAD IN THIS 2 HOUR ENDURANCE. I AM 1 HOUR INTO IT. <-- didnt know that was in caps
anyway, im letting my brother have a shot at it now. im so far ahead i feel like just letting the game sit there then coming back in ten minutes. i think im that far ahead.:)

im downloading that avatar program so i can make my own and it is only 60% done and its been doing it for 1 hour!:embarrassed:

What's up Viper? I was outside taking pictures with my digital camera, is why I didn't anwer.

How fast is your connection?

Originally posted by Magic069
i love my new avatar, thanks Tom, thanks a lot

No problem, I'm just glad I got in on the Avatar making action a little.;) It's a pretty exclusive club.:)

he has sometype of dial up

Ahh. Where'd he go?:odd:

I'm going to try and put your name, or perhaps YFZ 600 across the bottom of yours. It currently is only 64x48, and we can have 64x64 sizes. The extra size will be tough to squeeze in though. I'll tool with it later today, after I get back from the movies.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Ahh. Where'd he go?:odd:

I'm going to try and put your name, or perhaps YFZ 600 across the bottom of yours. It currently is only 64x48, and we can have 64x64 sizes. The extra size will be tough to squeeze in though. I'll tool with it later today, after I get back from the movies.

sweeeeeeettttttt!!!!! I would love it, let me know!!! What movie you going to see?

Thanks guys, I'm like ten minutes behind the conversation today.:) I like the sig, but you didn't have to do that. Next time I'll sneak a water mark into one frame.;)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Thanks guys, I'm like ten minutes behind the conversation today.:) I like the sig, but you didn't have to do that. Next time I'll sneak a water mark into one frame.;)

i give credit where its due... I work in an industry where that is very important, and i respect it!!

sweeeeeeettttttt!!!!! I would love it, let me know!!! What movie you going to see?

I'm seeing Serendipity. I can't wait to see NYC in a movie with the WTC airbrushed out.:rolleyes:

My local paper gave it three stars but we'll see. I like the Romantic comedy based movies, but today I'm in the mood for a little action.
Can't wait until Jet Li's "The One" comes out.:cool:

I just got this computer like a month ago. I think this thing is a 56k and i think 800 mhz. im not sure. i cant wait for my freaking avatar thing to get done.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
I just got this computer like a month ago. I think this thing is a 56k and i think 800 mhz. im not sure. i cant wait for my freaking avatar thing to get done.

most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back