How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey Pako, not to much right now just taking a little looksey around.

:lol:, me too. How the site coming along?

Originally posted by ghostrider
Good, check it out its online now. I really screwed up the race series. I feel so bad. :(

I know, oh well. At least your willingness to participate was there. We've been doing the whole Board vs. Board by the skin of our teeth ever since the beginning. Why start changing things up now. :D

Looks like my posting is done, had better get back to the grind.

I'll been on later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Pako

I know, oh well. At least your willingness to participate was there. We've been doing the whole Board vs. Board by the skin of our teeth ever since the beginning. Why start changing things up now. :D

Looks like my posting is done, had better get back to the grind.

I'll been on later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later Pako, maybe tonight..:P

yeah i know. i kinda giggled when i mad it. anyway, im gonna stop talking for a while im gonna go make a cool one.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
ok im changing this freaking avatar back to the monkey dude. i dont like this new one.

Take note:

The smaller the change between "Frames" the smoother the animation. ;)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
hey pako, my mclaren car one when it says PLATINUM MEMBER how do i slow that down?

Yeah I noticed that. I have to leave pretty soon so I'll be as quick to the point as possible.

1.) You could add duplicated content in an additional frame to give a pause effect.

Example:

Frame one - ............Viper
Frame two - ......................Viper
Frame three - ............................Viper
Frame four - .....................................Viper
Frame five - .......................................Viper
Frame six - ........................................Viper

Notice that frames 4-6 are identical. This will cause a pause.

2.) You could add smaller chunks of changes to the images. To give you an idea, my twisting "Pako" avatar is made up of 30 different images. That's also equal to 30 different frames.

Add more frames and make the changes to each sequencing frame to reflect less drastic changes.

3.) Lower the "Frames Per Second" (FPS) value, which could be located in "Movie Properties" or "Tools" or some other portion within your program. You could go to help and lookup Slowing Down Frame Rates, or changing Frames Per Second.

Does this all make any sense? I'm really trying to keep it pretty "plain english". :D

14 more posts until this thread is at 20,000 posts. Who would like the honor? I got the 10,000th post. I really would like someone else to have the honor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back