How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your take on the walkway. Should I just suck it up and go with my current design? I figure I have one more full day of pushing tiles around before my head explodes. (Implosion is more likely actually)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
What's your take on the walkway. Should I just suck it up and go with my current design? I figure I have one more full day of pushing tiles around before my head explodes. (Implosion is more likely actually)

I'm a pattern kind of guy. I like the randomness of it, but my personal preference is paterns. Like the circular pattern you made with the brick (or some one made with the brick) is pretty neat.

haven't had much time with it, but something along these lines:

Attachments

• toms side.jpg
    toms side.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 15
there is absolutly no way i am changing this avatar. i just sat here for like 20 minutes making this one. it took me 46 screens to do! anyway, ill work on more tomorrow. :embarrassed:

Thats a kit actually. 6 palletes of bricks. It extends out a little here and there. I picked the design, and my father and I layed it down. (actually I carted bricks from the back to the front, and he placed them. He's more a perfectionist and I'm more of a strong back kind of guy.;) ) Took four weekends of his time and mine to do it. Better than the cost of a Pro though.
You should see the rock wall he wants to build at his house. I cringe just thinking about it.:lol:

Originally posted by Pako

I know it's not my best work ( :lol: ), but something, oh I don't know.

Hey I have an idea........wonna hear it?

That's interesting, If I replace the black 1x1 with a pink one, I could pave down the side (It's a second walk, but much longer I can't afford that much stone) I have the bricks from the original (the second is much more narrow, It'll be close but I think I can get a fit.) maybe top it off with a slab at the end to create continuity.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
oh great now it just told me i had to many things for it to accept! man!

Is your file too big for the avatar to upload? 26k or 25,686 bytes is the max file size.

Optimize your colors or reduce the number of frames in your animation to decrease the size.

:lol: Welcome to the balancing act of making avatars. :D

Originally posted by ViperConcept
oh great now it just told me i had to many things for it to accept! man!

Your current avatar is 75x75, I didn't know that we were past the 64x64 constraint until a few minutes ago. Make sure it is smaller than 26k. Right click it and hit properties.

:lol: Welcome to the balancing act of making avatars. :D

I can't wait until broadband is the standard, and bandwith becomes cheaper. Once I have 75k to play with, then you'll see the sweetest avatar ever.:)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Bring it on:D

Your design just reminded me of a pixelated picture. You know when you zoom in at 2,000,000 times...:D

Anyways, take your "Superman" emblem, and zoomin like 2,000,000 and use the pixelated pattern for your sidewalk. Only you would know the truth to the pattern. :D

Your design just reminded me of a pixelated picture. You know when you zoom in at 2,000,000 times...:D

Anyways, take your "Superman" emblem, and zoomin like 2,000,000 and use the pixelated pattern for your sidewalk. Only you would know the truth to the pattern. :D

:lol: Someone I know would surely figure it out. Perhaps a pilot from Grumman doing a barrel roll.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back