How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
Well I'm not sure. I really didn't want to do it but it looked like GTPlanet need some help. But I read the date wrong and didn't get it in. But cometo find out my time was bad anyway, last place if I would have posted it on time. Those times of the other racers were unbeliveable!!

:lol: I was also confused by the date. :lol: Mr. P quickly cleared it for me.

I'm just not used to that Date Convention. Given that, I would like to state that I wish the US would adopt the metric system of measure.

Originally posted by Pako

Oh, nothing really. Mr. P said he had captured a Garage image of a F-1 spinning around.

That same thought of doing such a thing came into my brain a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had a chance to do it yet. Since MR. P already did it, he was going to email it to me, but the files too big.
Hummm how do you get the car to spin in the garage, or is it just the normal view.

I think you wanted it to make an avatar?

Originally posted by ghostrider
Hummm how do you get the car to spin in the garage, or is it just the normal view.

I think you wanted it to make an avatar?

Maybe I'm thinking of the GT Shop. There's somewhere that your car just rotates around. May be the car wash, not on high speed either. :D

i want a replay on the forum to forum thing.. i know i am good... and i was hoping to prove it... but i made that dumb mistake and got last place :mad:

Maybe I'm thinking of the GT Shop. There's somewhere that your car just rotates around. May be the car wash, not on high speed either. :D

i think its the car wash your thinking of before you hit, ok to wash...

Originally posted by Magic069
i want a replay on the forum to forum thing.. i know i am good... and i was hoping to prove it... but i made that dumb mistake and got last place :mad:

I'm sure there will be another one when this one is over. It can be humbling to see what other people get on their times.

I feel pretty confident, but will probably be humbled as well. :D

Well, lunch calls.

C ya in an hour.

I'm sure there will be another one when this one is over. It can be humbling to see what other people get on their times.

I feel pretty confident, but will probably be humbled as well. :D

Well, lunch calls.

C ya in an hour.

buy me a burger!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Magic069

i think its the car wash your thinking of before you hit, ok to wash...

Yeah, that's it.

And might I add, quite an official title you have there! ;)

right i had an idea as i have already captured the 20 frames it took to get the full revolution of the f1 , is it possible for me to post them in order and put them on fireworks program from a thread , hope u understand:cool:

i regret posting that now , probably a massive job for the recipient , just ignore the last request !!:( :(

Originally posted by mr persistance
right i had an idea as i have already captured the 20 frames it took to get the full revolution of the f1 , is it possible for me to post them in order and put them on fireworks program from a thread , hope u understand:cool:
Well yes thats possible but do you have fireworks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back