How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know... really, i am just trying to stay awake... nothing to do really at work. Nothing you happening on the site today...

Where is Mr. P?

Hey, pako were you out 7th race person...

Originally posted by Magic069

so have you run it yet? You think your gonna win...

I could've won mine, but i didn't change my tires... i am sooo upset by that mistake!!

I gave my time to Mr. P almost two weeks ago. I think it's pretty fast.

I gave it my best, I would say about 96% to a perfect run.

I saw room for improvement, but damn, it's tough. :D I guess we'll see what happens. :D

10 sec, delay from not pitting aye? That's a shame, just a darn shame.

Originally posted by ghostrider
Did you really have to post that. It does have bad memories..:D

:D

That's why I took it back down.

How quickly I forgive/forget. :lol:

I was wondering where it went to. I only saw it when I was typing a reply and then poof it was gone..:P

Do you think you'll compete in the next Board vs. Board challenge?

That last we heard of him was when we asked what line of work he was in.

Perhaps it's a little shady? :eek:

Originally posted by mr persistance
no way man , i just cant do it even when zipped it still says over 90 mins :mad: :mad:

Oh well. At least you tried. Like the last hour.

Now that's effort for ya. They don't call you Mr. P for nothing right?

That's alright. I guess I'll have to try and capture it myself. :D

Originally posted by Pako
Do you think you'll compete in the next Board vs. Board challenge?
Well I'm not sure. I really didn't want to do it but it looked like GTPlanet need some help. But I read the date wrong and didn't get it in. But cometo find out my time was bad anyway, last place if I would have posted it on time. Those times of the other racers were unbeliveable!!

Originally posted by Pako

Oh well. At least you tried. Like the last hour.

Now that's effort for ya. They don't call you Mr. P for nothing right?

That's alright. I guess I'll have to try and capture it myself. :D
What you trying to do pako?

Well I'm not sure. I really didn't want to do it but it looked like GTPlanet need some help. But I read the date wrong and didn't get it in. But cometo find out my time was bad anyway, last place if I would have posted it on time. Those times of the other racers were unbeliveable!!

That's why I feel that Full Mods should be allowed on each race. No limitation what so ever. I'm not calling BS, but mistakes can be made by picking the wrong type of car, wrong type of modification, so on and so fourth....

What you trying to do pako?

Oh, nothing really. Mr. P said he had captured a Garage image of a F-1 spinning around.

That same thought of doing such a thing came into my brain a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had a chance to do it yet. Since MR. P already did it, he was going to email it to me, but the files too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back