How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069

:lol: YEAH!!! SPEECH SPEECH!!! :lol:

then we shall :cheers:

SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!

Originally posted by ghostrider
In english- Interstate next to 2 lane road.

or....

The size of a pipe determines how much water can pass though it.

The Pipe=Bandwidth the water=information/data/pics... ect..

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

I betcha at the rate i am going i'll get there be4 u and Josh!!!
If you do thats great, wouldn't bother me a bit. Posts don't matter after 1000 anyway. It just means you talk alot..;)

Originally posted by ghostrider
If you do thats great, wouldn't bother me a bit. Posts don't matter after 1000 anyway. It just means you talk alot..;)

:lol::D:lol:

Originally posted by Pako

or....

The size of a pipe determines how much water can pass though it.

The Pipe=Bandwidth the water=information/data/pics... ect..
1" pipe compaired to a 6" pipe. Now thats Bandwidth!!:P

Originally posted by Magic069
i think i should start writing my 1000 post speech now... so much presure in these rooms now a days... :lol:

Darn rights! We're expecting a 3000 word essay on the topic of GT3 and how it has helped the social development of the world.

Originally posted by Pako

SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!

Here it goes:

:clears throat: I would like to thank my parents first off. God without him we wouldnt be here. Jordan for making this website! All members of the GTPlanet Community. :crys: I cannot think of much more, but my girlfriend Shannon for being the best woman in the world. Jordan again for allowing me to create my automoblie picture site (which you all should visit after reading this speech).

Last but not least:

THE PMRC!! for having Partenal Advisory Warnings on CD's becuz without those I wouldnt know which CD's to buy!!

I think I'll have some
popcorn.gif
and a :cheers: while I wait for ZeroCool85 to hit 4000 posts..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back