:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Originally posted by ghostrider
I think I'll have some
popcorn.gif
and a :cheers: while I wait for ZeroCool85 to hit 4000 posts..:lol:

heck ya, love the popcorn!!! :lol:

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

I thought it added just a little bit more to my speech!! :fdevil:

I have to agree! Absolutely beutifull. If you were writing for Al Gore, he might have won the election.

Originally posted by Pako

I have to agree! Absolutely beutifull. If you were writing for Al Gore, he might have won the election.

not if it was up to florida!!!

i am still pissed about that... I voted for him... :lol:

i've had enough in here anyway i know i'm getting on peoples nerves CHEATING so i'll earn the last 100 as a piece offering :D :D :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Magic069

not if it was up to florida!!!

i am still pissed about that... I voted for him... :lol:

Ah dude! you shouldn't admit stuff like that! :eek:

Originally posted by mr persistance
i've had enough in here anyway i know i'm getting on peoples nerves CHEATING so i'll earn the last 100 as a piece offering :D :D :cool: :cool:

:thumbsup:

BTW - Damn, that Avatar looks good. We do good work together! :D

I'm afraid that it's time of day. The time of day where I try to catch up and do 8 hours of work in 3 hours, because I just spent 5 hours on the board......

....so until next time.

Originally posted by Pako
I'm afraid that it's time of day. The time of day where I try to catch up and do 8 hours of work in 3 hours, because I just spent 5 hours on the board......

....so until next time.

hmmm, i only have an hour left prehaps i should do the same...

nah... see ya pako!! :lol:

Sorry to butt in, but I didn't vote for him either, and was very annoyed at the events leading up to his being named president, but now with everything going on in the US and Afghanistan, I'm glad. His entire Cabinet is a wartime Cabinet, which is something that Gore would not have had. (Even if he can't deliver a speech to save his life. Hech if it wasn't for writers, his press conferences would sound like this:
"We stomp now! Indians bad, very bad.":lol:
When we are old men and watch the History channel and they begin talking about the Bush administration, remember what I say next.:
Has anyone noticed that Bush is running all over the place talking to people in a very public fashion. Anyone seen Dick Cheney in the last month? No? I wonder if it's possible for a President to just be a figurehead, with people behind him wielding the real power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back