How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody remember playing Duke Nukem:Time to Kill and handing those strippers money? When you did that all you say were some huge

(o) (o) 's !!

Boy I loved that game. :eek:

Hey Pako, check out the handi work. I love that tool. It doesn't work exactly the way I wanted, but It is designed with an even better idea in mind.

That my friend is a Datura (not the metel) More commonly known as an Angel's Trumpet.:D

I've been messing with editing Photos, and that was an easy example to work with.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey Pako, check out the handi work. I love that tool. It doesn't work exactly the way I wanted, but It is designed with an even better idea in mind.

Done with Fireworks or Painter?

Fireworks with the stamp tool.
Very effective.
Even in the 2048xwhatever size it's hard to distinguish.

:D I'm letting out all my secrets! :lol:

Originally posted by Pako

:D I'm letting out all my secrets! :lol:

How about the secret to playing the Bass Solo "(Anesthesia) - Pulling teeth"
Mind you, all I can play is the Cello at a fourth grade level.;)

:lol: Actually....I used to play that solo, back in my heavy metal days.

Ok here it the secret to the tone! Bass Wah, Bass Distortion/overdrive, and eight ball, and lots of volume!!!

I would think (being a weekend) there would be people on. Theres like nobody on.;)

It's still one of my favs, like you I've moved off heavy metal though.;) (It's still nice to go home once in a while though.):D

is it always like this during the weekends? Im usually working today but i got the day off.:eek: :D

Weekends are usually slow.

Damn.... there should be like a bikini strip off live or something at this place. Maybe ill bring in a crowd or something:rolleyes:

i need a BIG :cheers:after that pako , in fact i'm gonna get drunk again for the 2nd time today , wahay !!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :teleport:

Originally posted by mr persistance
i need a BIG :cheers:after that pako , in fact i'm gonna get drunk again for the 2nd time today , wahay !!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :teleport:

No doubt. I managed to, shall we say, break the limit! I posted a new thread on our thread.

Something of Obscurity can be seen in all that we touch. In the endless array of times ability to shame us no more, we find ourselves in the midst of all that we have learned and accomplished. I say to you, what do we do now? I say we must continue to thourt our enimies with all of our force and passion. We shall not let our enimies overcome our spirit. The long told tale of honor and victory shall be ours once again.

Originally posted by mr persistance
yeah ! i saw it and replied man , i'm still reeling from that result man TOTAL SHOCK !!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Your tellin' me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back