Weather: perfect for a funny race with friends

Car: Toyota 2000GT
Chassis: No WideBody
Aero: Front A / Wing Standard
No Nitro, no, extra parts, etc.
Rims: Standard
Lamps: Standard !!!

Tyres: CS

The Clash of the Titans are friendly races, so we don't play for money, for ranking, for glory, etc.
We don't carnage for the fun, we try to drive clean as possible (but sometimes, sh**t may happen).

If you have any question before joying us, feel free to ask below.
April 14th is Sunday. That’s currently the only day I can join in.

I think president do a potato?
It's your event and you must participate John .

Don't know where is the mistake but if the only day you can is Sunday we must change it for Sunday.
I have no problem with that , don't know if the other Titans can but we shall see.
Sorry guys I picked the date on the image, no more no less (and yes, it should be the 13th)

And I followed the initial post :
So if my race choice for April 14th is still active. I’m looking at the 1967 Toyota 2000GT at Watkins Glen short course. Completely stock.
If I need to change the thumbnail, just tell me 😊

No 😁😁
I think the date is correct (as the thumbnail is). Just the day is wrong. It should be Sunday 14th.
It has to be the Sunday this time because of @K1LLD0z3R. Therfore we changed our reguar slot to Sunday this time.

Am I right @K1LLD0z3R
Yes. It’s the only reason I made a car and track pick. I thought it was well understood that the only day I’m able to join in is Sunday.

Dear Titans,
Today I have the pleasure of telling you about a Titans-Spontan event.
Pesselles has chosen a perfect symbiosis of vehicle and track for us.
The Jeep (no, not the Hellcat) and the Nordschleife.
@Pesselles, @Lomic and I gathered on the track.
On the way there, I had to stop at a crosswalk. The crazy Germans painted a crosswalk on my Jeep (everything has to be in order in Germany).
At least Pesselles' jeep made it to the track in original condition.
Lomic worked out a great livery with a bit of green (green hell, you know ?).
Before the start, Pesselles accused Lomic of using a vehicle that did not comply with the rules.
As an independent expert, I then checked all the vehicles and couldn't find anything unusual about Lomic's Jeep.
The race could start.
1000010461.jpg

Pesselles had not chosen the combo for nothing. He drove the power car through the Eifel with downright virtuosity. At first, Lomic had to admit defeat.

I tried some attacks...
1000010460.jpg

But in the end I was also unable to do anything against the American, who was being chased through the German forest by the Frenchman.
1000010459.jpg

It was great fun.
Thank you

Martin

Attachments

• 1000010460.jpg
    1000010460.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
Dear Titans,
Today I have the pleasure of telling you about a Titans-Spontan event.
Pesselles has chosen a perfect symbiosis of vehicle and track for us.
The Jeep (no, not the Hellcat) and the Nordschleife.
@Pesselles, @Lomic and I gathered on the track.
On the way there, I had to stop at a crosswalk. The crazy Germans painted a crosswalk on my Jeep (everything has to be in order in Germany).
At least Pesselles' jeep made it to the track in original condition.
Before the start, Pesselles accused Lomic of using a vehicle that did not comply with the rules.
As an independent expert, I then checked all the vehicles and couldn't find anything unusual about Lomic's Jeep.
The race could start.
View attachment 1346269

Pesselles had not chosen the combo for nothing. He drove the power car through the Eifel with downright virtuosity. At first, Lomic had to admit defeat.

I tried some attacks...
View attachment 1346274

But in the end I was also unable to do anything against the American, who was being chased through the German forest by the Frenchman.
View attachment 1346275

It was great fun.
Thank you

Martin
The victory was yours Martin, and totally deserved!!
Lomic was unlucky, but he'll revenge soon...

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

I could do nothing but being spectator of the 2 maestros. One expressing his latin character but not being able to counteract the german efficiency and stability :D

Can't believe those Jeeps can got up to 120km/h 😅

Last edited:
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

I could do nothing but being spectator of the 2 maestros. One expressing his latin character but not being able to counteract the german efficiency and stability :D

Can't believe those Jeeps can got up to 120km/h 😅
and the Jeep is really fun to drive, even on the Nordschleife :)

(don't tell anyone but I've waited him 2 or 3 times)

Arent they all quite different on stock values?
That poor old Celica doesnt have quite the same power as the rest of the bunch of Gr.B
Yes these cars have some "difference" and can be more different depend on who is driving.
The Celica is an old school Gr.B, and probably wont be selected by any participant.

Last edited:
Arent they all quite different on stock values?
That poor old Celica doesnt have quite the same power as the rest of the bunch of Gr.B
His plan is to confuse us completely 🙄
He's used to win his races beyond the track 🤣

Latest Posts

Back