Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,213 comments
Hi guys i know its not the exactly right Forums but sinnce we are here all AC drivers maybe someone can help.

So i switched from my T300 to Fanatec CSL DD wheel and all settings so far i found are bit disappointing.
Yes the wheel is smooth, yes its much stronger and i feel more details. BUT i can´t absolutely not feel and over- or understeeering which i felt very well with my old thrustmaster.

If someone can recommend settings for AC profiler and game i wouldm be grateful. I am kind very disappointed of the wheel right now :(
I feel sorry for you... I wanted to order one CSL DD 8nm tomorrow... I guess I will wait and see if you find a fix for your wheel.

Lola B12/80 2.0 overhaul WIP ;)

View attachment 1346854
Interested. I'm assuming this is the GRID model? If so, I was redoing all the skins for AMS1. I never finished, and I'm not sure if I got all of them to 4k or not. It has been a few years since I've looked at them.

I'm late in posting because it's a weekday and I have real world work to do, but I would like to thank yavuzazgin, PGMurphy, s-b-i and Josuracer for their detailed feedback on the Commendatore 112i.
For s-b-i, thank you for writing the power.lut number. I tried it and found it to be a great engine. It will be applied in the next update. I will do our best to improve the areas pointed out by yavuzazgin, PGMurphy, Josuracer.
I feel that Commendatore 112i is a MOD that is attracting the attention of many people. Next time I have an update for Commendatore 112i and post it here, I'd appreciate every one feedback again!!

スクリーンショット (2795).png

In keeping you updated on the Viper, I would like to explain how the publication of the following cars will be structured. The TVR, GT1 Matech and Viper will form a package together with another car (I already have an idea in mind what it will be).

What happened to the TVR?

It still lacks a decent sound, some physics tweaks and new lods as it has new rims and new brake discs. Anyway she is in good shape.

What happened to the GT1?

It's in good hands.

How's it going with the Viper?

Strangely well. This time I decided to change my approach and decided to "restore" some parts rather than making them from scratch. Maybe it's more beneficial in some cases. I got a little out of hand with the triangles, but I'll try to make it as light as possible with the LODs. The net on the right is temporary. It doesn't convince me, the left one is still missing. She will end up in good hands too.

In good hands? Yes, then you'll see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_15-3-124-22-9-23.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_15-3-124-22-9-23.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_15-3-124-22-9-18.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_tvr_monza_15-3-124-22-9-18.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-50.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-50.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-35.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-35.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-27.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-27.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-17.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-17.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-6.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-6-6.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-5-56.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-5-56.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-5-46.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-5-46.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-5-28.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-5-28.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-57.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-57.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-42.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-42.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-33.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-33.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-25.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_dodge_viper_cc_coupe_gt3_gen1_monza_15-3-124-22-4-25.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
the first comparison looks good for the background and the trees but on those Porsches colors and reflections look weird. Let me explain: the glasses on the cars seams to disappear with LCS and all the interiors seam to not have AO (I don't know if it is something related to the first beta version of LCS in AC or not). Also, the colors on the cars are flat without reflactions but the bottom plastic parts look better.
The second picture with LCS it looks like some old GTA games and the gamma looks the remastered version of the old GTA game.
The last one looks ok with LCS (as I said I think that it works better with far distance landscapes and vegetation).

Correct me if I'm worng but I think that this is just the result of a first beta release/attempt of LCS in AC. Also, this is just my taste and I don't want to convince anybody. Anyway, I see the potential of LCS in AC expecially for a much easier renderization, so let's wait and see 😊
LCS is a tech demo for now. There are many bugs and a lot of work needs to be done. But it already show the potential of what AC can be in the future.

Virginia International (VIR) mod

A mod i've been working on for awhile now. It's actually the first track I ever tried to mod and it's gone through a bunch of different iterations over the past few years. I finally got in a place I feel good enough about to make it public. It changes quite a lot of things so be sure to read the included readme file before trying it out. I'm not sure if dazzyb2k3 will approve of me releasing this. When I asked him if I could, he said he wanted to include this stuff in his own track update . That's been over a year now and I haven't heard from him. Since then i've seen other people release mods for the track on RD without him saying anything, so I felt it was ok to do this. If he asks, i'll pull it immediately.

It basically does what all my mods do. Adds some CSP features and makes the track easier on my eyes. Most of these older tracks designed before CSP\Sol\Pure became a thing are really bright for me. If you don't have that problem, then you probably won't like these updates.

VIR mod

View attachment 1325202
Link updated with new version.

-- ksAlphaRef changes for most of the trees.
-- Added ai_hints file from @Quikslvr for three of the layouts to correct an issue with some cars running off track on a specific turn.

Hi guys i know its not the exactly right Forums but sinnce we are here all AC drivers maybe someone can help.

So i switched from my T300 to Fanatec CSL DD 8nM wheel and all settings so far i found are bit disappointing.
Yes the wheel is smooth, yes its much stronger and i feel more details. BUT i can´t absolutely not feel and over- or understeeering which i felt very well with my old thrustmaster. Just no grip loss feeling there....

If someone can recommend settings for AC profiler and game i wouldm be grateful. I am kind very disappointed of the wheel right now :(
I made exactly the same swop and had exactly the same feeling when i swopped. Relax, it feels different and you will adjust. I did this early last year and it took me a few weeks to notice the detail and it has no problem telling me when i get it wrong. I feel everything and would never go back to belt drive. In game, turn everything to zero apart from gain which i have at 60%. I have the Fanatec panel at 100% power which gives max detail.

Please don't judge LCS with the default wfx for now. You also switch to a different weather integration if you switch the shaders in the default weather style. With the next Pure you can compare gamma and LCS much better because both modes are matched visually.
I probably didn't make my point very effectively Peter. It was probably more than a little confusing. What I was trying to say was that when using LCS, the hazy and slightly washed out daylight is almost like what you see in any video image when gamma settings are quite not right.

Either way, I understand the current LCS option is only a tech demo at this point and I have no doubt it will eventually all look great. :cheers:

Morsel v1.0

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_morsel_16-3-124-18-56-21.jpg

Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTL.

-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
GTL Original Track by @carTOON (barcika)
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

I made exactly the same swop and had exactly the same feeling when i swopped. Relax, it feels different and you will adjust. I did this early last year and it took me a few weeks to notice the detail and it has no problem telling me when i get it wrong. I feel everything and would never go back to belt drive. In game, turn everything to zero apart from gain which i have at 60%. I have the Fanatec panel at 100% power which gives max detail.

Yeah I have it In game already at O

Would you share also your fanlab settings?
Just to compare with other options I already tried.

Thank you

shi
Morsel v1.0

View attachment 1347071
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTL.

-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;

logo.png by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Wow! its like X-mas came early. I just love these short high-speed circuits. Fantastic!

shi
Morsel v1.0

View attachment 1347071
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTL.

-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

logo.png by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

This track is so old I didn't even remember it... thanks guys! :cheers:

Yeah I have it In game already at O

Would you share also your fanlab settings?
Just to compare with other options I already tried.

Thank you
I would do but when i try to get into fanlab and the Fanatec app it tells me the driver is faulty and not letting me in. I have had this before and i lost my wheel which took an hour or so to restore. Oh yeah, forgot to mention software is glitchy. Disturb 💩 and it smells but i will fix my drivers when i get a chance. In the meantime i think i had the damper up around half way and everything else on default. Only issue i have is with the plastic QR which is not man enough for the job and am already on my second one. And i made the mistake of buying the cheap P1 wheel because i use VR so never see the wheel. It is also not up to the job but the unit itself i cannot fault. I will give you more info when i feel like sorting the driver out.

I would do but when i try to get into fanlab and the Fanatec app it tells me the driver is faulty and not letting me in. I have had this before and i lost my wheel which took an hour or so to restore. Oh yeah, forgot to mention software is glitchy. Disturb 💩 and it smells but i will fix my drivers when i get a chance. In the meantime i think i had the damper up around half way and everything else on default. Only issue i have is with the plastic QR which is not man enough for the job and am already on my second one. And i made the mistake of buying the cheap P1 wheel because i use VR so never see the wheel. It is also not up to the job but the unit itself i cannot fault. I will give you more info when i feel like sorting the driver out.
what's the problem with the P1?

Hi gents,
BMW 323ti Compact Hartge
__custom_showroom_1713274926.jpg

Original model from Dominik Pasek
Performance & data: https://zeperfs.com/en/fiche2185-bmw-323-ti-hartge.htm
Skin color: https://colorndrive.com/fr/stylo-retouche-peinture/bmw-3-series-compact?year=2000&baseColor=#filter
276hp, 380Nm
Unfortunatly i havent 35.000 usd a year to make lods :(
All suspension points moved
Steering wheel parameters fixed
Hartge logo added
Hope you enjoy this little gem (very very rare)

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/YodUXRwA#r4avvZ3337A_O0M6DqsTET70X8mlKatbI35ikNljtPE

Interested. I'm assuming this is the GRID model? If so, I was redoing all the skins for AMS1. I never finished, and I'm not sure if I got all of them to 4k or not. It has been a few years since I've looked at them.

it is the Grid model.

we even got some fictional but most of the skins are on. It's missing a couple of cars i believe.

what's the problem with the P1?
Well, it was creaking from day one and more flexible than i expected. Constantly needed tightening and if not paddle shift becomes unreliable. Eventually cracked the frame at the rim ends of the horizontal spider which is now held together very well with cable ties. This was all while under warrenty but as i race online through the week i was not going to send it back and wait weeks for a new one. As i said, not man enough for the job. I will have to upgrade to a better wheel soon.

I probably didn't make my point very effectively Peter. It was probably more than a little confusing. What I was trying to say was that when using LCS, the hazy and slightly washed out daylight is almost like what you see in any video image when gamma settings are quite not right.

Either way, I understand the current LCS option is only a tech demo at this point and I have no doubt it will eventually all look great. :cheers:
I’ve reverted back to last CSP as the new one screws the physics on a lot of cars even in none LCS mode.

Is there information for the Sigma P1?
View attachment 1346928

Here you can find good informations.

shi
Morsel v1.0

View attachment 1347071
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTL.

-CSP recommended
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;

logo.png by @Fanapryde

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Like i wrote on RD thank you very much for the nice memory that now exists for AC

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back