How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..

The post has has gone to Lets make 100 replies to lets make 3000 replies.

Nice, meaty jump if you ask me... but no one asked me. Why am I talking?

*Falls asleep*

Hey Saleen Man have you been to the new forums yet? Jordan has been working on a new setup and it is pretty cool, I think everyone is going to really like it.

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 8:59 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br] Hey Saleen Man have you been to the new forums yet? Jordan has been working on a new setup and it is pretty cool, I think everyone is going to really like it.
i checked out the new layout(?) it looked pretty cool.......

:thumbsup:  :D  Congrats on the 600 Saleen Man . That shows a lot of dedication.  I just noticed that I hit Senior Member  status  :D

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 9:08 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]  :thumbsup:  :D  Congrats on the 600 Saleen Man . That shows a lot of dedication.  I just noticed that I hit Senior Member  status  :D
Senior Member!! Congrats!:odd: i remember becoming a senior member, it was like 420 posts ago :lol:

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 9:16 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br] Thanks bro I guess it's gonna be post , post , and post some more. Hey ,thats the fun of it all . A goal to go after.  :D
ya, it took kinda long to get 600 posts.....
and speaking of goals:odd: 60 pages!

Quote: from Saleen Man on 8:17 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]
Quote: from bigblocksrule on 9:16 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br] Thanks bro I guess it's gonna be post , post , and post some more. Hey ,thats the fun of it all . A goal to go after.  :D
ya, it took kinda long to get 600 posts.....
and speaking of goals:odd: 60 pages!
Man we are on a roll tonight and all the others are left in the dust trail :D  :lol:  :lol:

Quote: from bigblocksrule on 9:28 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]
Quote: from Saleen Man on 8:23 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]hurray for us!! :odd:
we're on a roll! :lol: lol roll! :lol:
i know, me nerd....:odd::nervous::(
Naw not a nerd, just havin one helluva good time.  :D
yes, being a nerd:D
so...... what to talk about??

Quote: from Saleen Man on 8:45 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]are you in here anymore???? Bigblocksrule?? hello? anyone?? :(:shakehead:
Still here Saleen Man just keep jumpin around runnin outside to talk.  From what I can find out, our post count should be transfered over to the new board as long as the software lets Jordan do it. I'm hopin it all works ok.  If it don't we are all gonna have to start all over again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back