How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: from elyk27 on 11:13 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]honey.......i'm here.....for dont worry master elyk is to da rescue  .........:odd:     :cheeburga:
honey??:odd::conf: ur not one of those guys, are you........?

Just stoppin' by for a second... :D

I'm leavin' in a minute, just wanted to say Hi :(

Quote: from Saleen Man on 11:14 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]
Quote: from elyk27 on 11:13 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]honey.......i'm here.....for dont worry master elyk is to da rescue  .........:odd:     :cheeburga:

:odd::odd:Also waiting for reply[hope hes joking]:odd::odd:

Quote: from BMW M3 on 11:25 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]
Quote: from Saleen Man on 11:14 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]

:odd::odd:Also waiting for reply[hope hes
joking]:odd::odd:
huh???????

i had to get fitted for a tux today....that is the most unpleasent experience.  the tug and pull at everything!.........its not fun at all.......

Quote: from elyk27 on 11:36 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]i had to get fitted for a tux today....that is the most unpleasent experience.  the tug and pull at everything!.........its not fun at all.......
What's the occassion??

Quote: from elyk27 on 12:41 am on Aug. 12, 2001[br]yea......do u?
sometimes on here at night for a long time......
one night it was just me and Josh and we were talking till 5:00 a.m. here, 6:00a.m. there(i think) ne ways i slept in until like 2:30 the next day.....:sleepgo:

ya, anyways, i'm an idiot, just came on here to check who was on and how many people were on,
i'm gonna go finish watching the rest of The Mummy
i'll be on in about 45 mins. hopefully you'll be on, maybe maybe not.......cya around.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back