How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

I just deleted everything, hard to believe how fast it fills up.:)
Sorry for the wasted typing.

:lol: No problem. It was just the equation for the quantum mechanics of time travel. No big deal. I'm sure I'll remember what I typed some time later. You don't mind waiting do you? :lol:

Originally posted by Pako

:lol: No problem. It was just the equation for the quantum mechanics of time travel. No big deal. I'm sure I'll remember what I typed some time later. You don't mind waiting do you? :lol:

Isn't that A squared + B squared = C squared? :lol: (Who said they would never use the pythagorean theorum?:D )

Oh wait I just found the secret formula:

Citrate Caffein 1 oz.
Vanilla Extract 1 oz.
Flavoring * 2.5 oz.
Fluid extract of Coca 4 oz.
Citric Acid 3 oz.
Lime Juice 1 Qt.
Sugar 30 lbs.
Water 2.5 Gal.
Caramel sufficient

The * Flavoring better know as 7X:

Orange Oil 80
Lemon Oil 120
Nutmeg Oil 40
Cinnamon Oil 40
Coriander Oil 20
Neroli Oil 40
Alcohol 1 Qt.

Mix flavoring first and let stand 24 hours. Mix caffeine, acid and lime juice in 1 Quart Boiling water add vanilla and flavoring when cool. I have never made a batch, so I don't know if it really works, but if you do it GOOD LUCK!

Nope, that's just the secret formula for Coca Cola

:lol:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Isn't that A squared + B squared = C squared? :lol: (Who said they would never use the pythagorean theorum?:D )

:D I knew there was a practical use for it. And I thought I could only use 2ab+ or - the sq. rt. of c sq'd + b sq'd divided by 2a in real life applications.

Who would have ever guessed it? :D

Well gotta head to get educated. Not that this conversation hasn't been, but you know.....

~later~

RICE, IF POSTS DO NOT MATTER THEN WHY THE HECK DID YOU BEGG TO GET YOUR OLD ONES BACK? (yeah thats what i thought.):mad:

Yeah, I see that. I don't post all that much, just kind of slow and steady.
I was playing around with this early this morning thought you might want it.

attachment.php

Originally posted by ViperConcept
sure id love it. did you do that just for me? :)

You seemed to be having problems last night and I thought you'd like it. I was too tired to do it last night for you though, so I captured it this morning after work. As I see now though, everything is looking good.

hey tom, i dont know about you, but when i get on gtplanet i llook for people i know. when isee thses people im like, "cool, s0 and so is on!" do you do that? if so who? MINE ARE:

you,dan,josh,mrpersistance,zerocool,tazz,ghostrider,pako,saleen, and of course JORDAN!

I hate to post and run on you, but I need to get some sleep. I just wanted to catch you while you were on today. See you tomorrow.

thats alright tom. ill just make threads about new info and stuff. THANKS, for the new avatar. ill put it on my signiture like magic did. thanks, c-ya later.:D

man, i left out magic. magic is on my list to. well thanks for the time spent on the avatar. goodbye. :) have a nice sleep.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
thats alright tom. ill just make threads about new info and stuff. THANKS, for the new avatar. ill put it on my signiture like magic did. thanks, c-ya later.:D

Nah, don't put it in the sig, I don't want to be bothered by a certain someone for anything. (I think you know who) I'm just glad you are happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back