How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ASenna94

IT'S A BIRD! IT'S A PLANE!!

IT'S THE COOLEST AVATAR EVER!!

Thanks:lol: I think I'm going to do a whole episode type thing, and every week put up a new part of Superman's origin from the rocket to metropolis.:)

tom i put a movin pic together looks pretty good , but i want to make it so as the f1 in the picture is all thats showing and change the background to my own design but i cant seem to find a way to make an oval or rectangle around it , without it covering the f1 i want it the opposite way around , can u help ! i hope you understand this man.:D :D :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
tom i put a movin pic together looks pretty good , but i want to make it so as the f1 in the picture is all thats showing and change the background to my own design but i cant seem to find a way to make an oval or rectangle around it , without it covering the f1 i want it the opposite way around , can u help ! i hope you understand this man.:D :D :cool:

You are looking to crop the image. Here is a pic of the tool you need in Fireworks. I put a big red arrow pointing to it. After you select it select the area that you want to crop down too. Then double click the crop icon again. Hit the button.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by ASenna94

I do not appreciate your additude Rice!

my apologies....

just understand that the number of posts really means nothing...

sorry, something i get a little carried away...

hope you understand.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back