How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
read up more and youll see. i listed the people i like to see when i get on gtplanet and i left you out. :( but i soon added you. your name slipped my mind. :)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
read up more and youll see. i listed the people i like to see when i get on gtplanet and i left you out. :( but i soon added you. your name slipped my mind. :)

oh thanks... :lol:

so whats going on tonight?

i did but he told me to change it cause he didnt want anybody to get the idea that he does it for EVERYBODY! i didnt even ask him he just posted a pic of it and asked if i wanted it.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah i bet by next week more people will have spinning cars. :)

How did you do that with your avatar? I want something like that for the car that is my avatar. That would rule.

Originally posted by viper_maniac

How did you do that with your avatar? I want something like that for the car that is my avatar. That would rule.

my advice is to find a car on the internet that can be spun by using your mouse... once you find that... let someone that does avatars for the web site take a look and see what they can do for ya.

Vipers, and mine were both taken for web site where you could move the bike or car with your mouse to see all angles...

Good Luck... I don't think there are anysites with the new viper like that!! :cool:

Welcome to GTPlanet too!!!

and theres me using my capture card to grab images from gt3 , i'm still on it now after a day and 1/2 , i wish i'd known this sooner , I FEEL LIKE A FOOL !!!:confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back