How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
You don't even have to ask nice:lol:

BTW, I was reading some back posts, I like the initial idea. I just don't want Rice to bother me. After his behavior I just want to ignore him. Nothing personal with the guy, just keeping distance.;)

you got it then... intials it is...

big problem here since my pc crashed yesterday i copied the info onto a disc to put back in after i had second chanced it back 2 days , now i put the disc in the drive , open it , everything looks fine until i unpack it and it says i've done a security breach , maybe coz i d/l the program on free trial , anyway i'm gonna have to d/l it again ( nearly 100 mins ) to start from scratch , so i will percevier with it for now and get back to where i was , and then i will forward it to you mate , sorry bout the epic but that really annoyed me , thanx man!:( :cool:

Originally posted by mr persistance
big problem here since my pc crashed yesterday i copied the info onto a disc to put back in after i had second chanced it back 2 days , now i put the disc in the drive , open it , everything looks fine until i unpack it and it says i've done a security breach , maybe coz i d/l the program on free trial , anyway i'm gonna have to d/l it again ( nearly 100 mins ) to start from scratch , so i will percevier with it for now and get back to where i was , and then i will forward it to you mate , sorry bout the epic but that really annoyed me , thanx man!:( :cool:

Ouch, sorry to hear that. :(

yeah thanx man , i'll send it when i'm done ! as long as nothing else goes wrong ( fingers crossed ):cool: :cool:

Good morning/afternoon everyone. ;)

The sun is shining and the birds are out. What a wonderful day to be alive.

So what's up?

hey i cant wait till he comes on line man, ............................WHY DID I NOT THINK OF PAKO ??? he made the one i've got now , HEADS GONE ! pcitis . lol:D :D :cool:

:lol: I go into hiding for one day. :shakehead How quickly I am forgotten. :(

:lol:

Originally posted by Magic069
i need to sign up for those motorcycle classes!! i am gonna have to throw it in the back my truck and just look at it... :lol:

Damn that's harsh. I've been toying around the idea of getting a motor cycle for quite some time now, but living in Montana, I would only get about three-five month of good riding in before the weather turns.

Where's Tom and Mr. P? Out having coffee discussing the latest in Avatar Technology?

i am lucky to live in florida... there is only about a month maybe where its to cold.

I have no idea... maybe, your guess is as good as mine

i am lucky to live in florida... there is only about a month maybe where its to cold.

I have no idea... maybe, your guess is as good as mine

Are you anywhere close to where that Anthrax scare was?

that is down south, about 3 hours away...

but i am not far from the flight school in question...

Really? I'll be a little nervous of ya if the Talibon starts to make bomb raids on Yamaha Motor Cycles. :D

brb

yo pako ! very nice AVATAR TECHNOLOGY , lol , u 1 funny guy , i had to quiz people on this new found interest that is sweeping the boards at the moment , but no probs man u'r still THE AVATAR GOD !! to me anyway , nice one.:D :D :cool:

yo pako ! very nice AVATAR TECHNOLOGY , lol , u 1 funny guy , i had to quiz people on this new found interest that is sweeping the boards at the moment , but no probs man u'r still THE AVATAR GOD !! to me anyway , nice one.:D :D :cool:

are you kissing butt?

:lol: that's funny. It's kind of odd, I was actually thinking about making avatars of the cars in my garage or on the showroom floor spinning around. I just haven't got around to it.

I guess that great minds think alike? :D

hey so much for the HUGE writing eh !!:D :D :confused:

:lol: If I was born to the Mod hertitage, I could have fixed that for ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back